i found in my pursuit of God that He was much more hotly in pursuit of me.

Saturday, August 26, 2006

bad news, innerwebbers

'member that time when i said that my computer was bustified? well, i wasn't kidding. i tried re-installing the operating system today, and now it does even less. actually, all that it is capable of doing at this point is turning on and making a grey line across the moniter.

booooo.

so, see you around, fair internet. i'll miss you.

also, i'll be saving my pennies for a new computer. sad, huh?

arrivederci, rebecca marie

2 flattering compliments:

Blogger Sarah gushed...

Booooo :( I'm so sad!

8/27/2006 1:37 PM  
Blogger tabitha jane gushed...

.:sobbing:.

NOOOOOOO!!!!!!!


come baaaaack!!

i miss you!!!!


sniffle.

8/28/2006 12:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home