i found in my pursuit of God that He was much more hotly in pursuit of me.

Sunday, December 18, 2005

the whos puked summore - or - artsy fart part deux

there will be no more of the cookie painting this year. i am all done. also why does it look like i only used like four colours when i went to so much trouble to use like eight colours. someone buy me a nicer digital camera so that next years cookies look nicer, please. and just one more thing, you should all be advised that these cookies are all the big. i can only bake four at a time. so even though you might be thinking, "man, she is stingy, she does not make very many cookies," rest assured that one cookie is barely less than the legal limit of cookie.

thank you mia, for calling them "artsy fartsy," cause now that is all i can think of when i see them. also, the preceeding sentences was not comprised of sarcasm. i am actually thrilled to think of them as that.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

arrivederci, rebecca marie

7 flattering compliments:

Anonymous Anonymous gushed...

Artsy Fartsy is a indeed a good thing. I'm only artsy fartsy on the computer. Although I did manage to make my daughter a most awesome Scooby Doo cake for her birthday this year, and he only looked a little stoned.

12/19/2005 12:01 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous gushed...

LOL! YAY! People cookies...I think I just snort laughed.

12/19/2005 10:32 AM  
Blogger LITTLE MISS gushed...

oh please send me some of those cookies! my mouth is watering!

either that, or take down the picture because it's just NOT FAIR!

12/19/2005 11:53 AM  
Blogger tabitha jane gushed...

i like the flower ones the best.

12/19/2005 2:54 PM  
Blogger Jolene gushed...

ohhhh.... they look so fab!!!! i've never seen cookies like these here. in fact no one makes cookies for christmas here.... send me some!!! or just one!!! =)

12/20/2005 12:32 AM  
Blogger KMiV gushed...

Hey Rebecca, you are the typical mom! I remember those Christmas sugar cookies and they bring back good memories. I know your kids will remember them longer than you will.
Good work!

12/20/2005 10:10 AM  
Blogger Steph gushed...

Those cookies would kick the butt of Mrs Fields' cookies, if they fought.

12/21/2005 6:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home