i found in my pursuit of God that He was much more hotly in pursuit of me.

Friday, December 16, 2005

daily trivia by rebecca marie - volume IIIIII

Who wishes her coffee pot would hurry up, is tired of unseasonably cold weather with no snow, and wishes pepsodent toothpaste was accepted by the ADA as it is her favourite tasting toothpaste?

The answer is me.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

*disclaimer - i do not currently, nor ever will i, own a pair of uhgs. or uggs, or uhhgs, or whatever they are called.

arrivederci, rebecca marie

6 flattering compliments:

Blogger rebecca marie gushed...

i invented not bothering to find out what the actual roman numeral for my daily trivia is.

i also invented romans.

and numerals.

12/16/2005 8:24 AM  
Blogger LoriLoo310 gushed...

I invented Uggs ... as I have already proclaimed I invented all cute shoes. I also invented trivia. You owe me some money.

I also invented money.

12/16/2005 8:43 AM  
Blogger rebecca marie gushed...

but loo, tim said i'm exempt from royalties, and he would know... he invented royalties.

otherwise, i would sooo totally pay you.

i invented otherwise.

12/16/2005 8:44 AM  
Blogger tabitha jane gushed...

all i really want are boots for christmas.

i showed jon the exact boots. tried them on in front of him so he would know which size to get. and then we left the store . . .

now i have to wait a whole week to find out if he went back!

every year i pick one thing that i really want. last year it was a pink wig. the year before that a hat with ear flaps. this year, it's boots.

i think i invented christmas wishes. thus, i get paid royalties every time someone sings "all i want for christmas are my two front teeth."

12/16/2005 9:15 AM  
Blogger punkindunkin gushed...

I'm going to invent a pair of shoes called 'Thuggs'

They'll be tricked out with lots of shiny bling-bling such as diamond encrusted eyelets and shoelaces dipped in 24k gold. The best part is that they come with their very own rap recording contract and a set of gold caps that say ‘Mother-Thuggers’.

I’m going to be a millionaire!!!

12/16/2005 6:58 PM  
Blogger tabitha jane gushed...

mother thuggers!! that's the best!

12/19/2005 2:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home