i found in my pursuit of God that He was much more hotly in pursuit of me.

Friday, December 02, 2005

attention coffee pot people;

I am tired of cleaning coffee off of my counter every time I pour coffee. Please fix this problem immediately. I know that this is not a result of my rotten pouring skills, as I have discussed this with friends, and they spill, too. We, the general public, are tired of your complete and total disregard for the cleanliness of our kitchen counters. It must be nice to work in an industry where a job well done is nothing to strive for. Thanks a real whole lot for an inferior product.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

arrivederci, rebecca marie

6 flattering compliments:

Blogger Lori Ann gushed...

I agree! I thought it was my reckless coffee pouring skills!

12/02/2005 9:32 AM  
Blogger breanna gushed...

i always just assumed it was because i have weak wrists.

12/02/2005 1:16 PM  
Blogger James T Wood gushed...

You just have to pour very slowly, but I'm usually too jittery from lack of coffee to wait.

Um, can I make a request of the blog-ministrator? The "now playing" thingy is freakin' neat-o, except when I go to check on the ol' blog list in the library on a study break and guitar sound start spewing out of my lappy 486. Is there a button or setting that makes it optional to listen to the dulcet tones of Gary Hoey?

12/02/2005 3:36 PM  
Blogger rebecca marie gushed...

why yes james, there is an option... going from left to right, the VERY first button. just click it and the music will stop.

you're right, gary hoey is not libraryesque.

12/02/2005 3:38 PM  
Blogger rebecca marie gushed...

i mean, you'll have to hear it for a quiiiiick sec.... but juuuuuust a sec.

12/02/2005 3:49 PM  
Blogger KMiV gushed...

Me too. I'd also like the product to not spill when I poer the water in the holder. I saw a show where a lady got fried by the water and I think of it every time.

12/03/2005 7:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home