i found in my pursuit of God that He was much more hotly in pursuit of me.

Wednesday, November 23, 2005

thankful thankfull thankfulll

i'm headed to the coast for thanksgiving and i plan to be eternally grateful for my husband, his brother and my friend for the good care i know that they will take of me. i am blessed.

i hope you can all find blessings in your hard times this holiday season, and if life is grand, then spend your day counting them.

(no left-handed touch pad drawing today)

arrivederci, rebecca marie

4 flattering compliments:

Blogger mr_humble_guy gushed...

Hope you have a happy (and injury free) Thanksgiving!

// Just another Thursday for us Canadians...sigh...

11/24/2005 6:54 AM  
Blogger KMiV gushed...

Happy Thanksgiving. Lori told me about your hand. We will be keeping you in prayer.

I remember our first trip to the coast when we moved out here. It was Oct. and we Missouri folks always heard how warm the Pacific was. I put one foot in a wave and turned around and left. I couldn't feel my foot for an hour.

Have fun!

11/25/2005 6:37 AM  
Blogger tabitha jane gushed...

have fun at the coast! we are going there next weekend . . . and maybe for christmas??? i LOVE the oregon coast!

where did you go?
lincoln city? astoria? cannon beach? hm?

11/25/2005 10:51 AM  
Blogger rebecca marie gushed...

we went to lincoln city. there is a great condo there, with kitchens, and it has poor people prices. so not only do you get to look at the ocean for cheap, you get to not eat out.

11/25/2005 6:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home