i found in my pursuit of God that He was much more hotly in pursuit of me.

Sunday, October 30, 2005

are you ready to be SCARED this halloween???

yes. i actually looked like this for breanna's halloween party. the theme was napoleon dyno-fright. and, if you are wondering who i was supposed to be? let's just say that it once took someone an obscene amount of time to finish the shading on my upper lip in a drawing he made of me....

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

arrivederci, rebecca marie

6 flattering compliments:

Blogger rebecca marie gushed...

well of course, i only had the best photographer of ever.

10/30/2005 7:51 PM  
Blogger Sarah gushed...

What purty lips! :D

Guess what I'm going to be tonight?

Deb. I even practised my side ponytail and everything!

10/31/2005 5:34 AM  
Blogger Lori Ann gushed...

wow, rm, you sure looked different this morning!
Hey Sarah, I was Deb for Nathans party last night. I did the prom scene!

10/31/2005 6:22 AM  
Blogger James T Wood gushed...

I think I may have you all beat . . . I was Starla, and Andrea was Rex ("Bow to your Sensei!")

11/01/2005 5:41 PM  
Blogger rebecca marie gushed...

pictures james, pictures...

11/01/2005 5:56 PM  
Blogger tabitha jane gushed...

word. sorry i didn't come. i had 6 other things happening in my life that night! i'd love to see pics or hear stories about it though. breanna wouldn't tell me nothin'.

11/03/2005 12:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home