i found in my pursuit of God that He was much more hotly in pursuit of me.

Wednesday, September 07, 2005

i got tiggity tagged my bloggzizzles

I was tagged again... and you know what? Tabitha is so very lucky, cause this is the last tagging game for me. Call me a party pooper if you will, I've certainly been called worse.

Mmmkay, here we go...

7 things I plan to do before I die...

1. Become a midwife
2. Publish a book
3. Embarrass myself publicly at least once a year
4. Learn to play the guitar
5. Own a piano
6. Read the entire works of William Shakespeare
7. Take my last breath

7 things I can do...

1. Sing 7 by Prince and the New Power Generation
2. Be told that i look like Bette Midler without committing murder
3. Overuse ellipses...
4. Scream worthy of a horror movie
5. Believe that I am beautiful
6. Rotate my own tires
7. Tell you what half of the class was wearing on the first day of eighth grade

7 things I can not do...

1. A cartwheel
2. Kick a 47 yard field goal
3. Sing bass
4. Speak Gaelic
5. Tesseract
6. Stand the Lord of the Rings
7. Find a word that rhymes with orange

7 things that attract me to the opposite sex

1. The ability to keep me in line (i'm not joking)
2. The desire to be successful
3. Willingness to wear ribbed turtleneck sweaters
4. Clean hands
5. Not crying
6. Big noses
7. When they are the MAN

7 things i say most often

1. that something is "all the" something else (that is all the awesome)
2. for REAL
3. where're my keys?
4. where's my phone?
5. can i JUST go to the bathroom alone?
6. it's too hot
7. is there something in my teeth?

7 celebrity crushes

1. Steve Martin
2. Ben Stiller
3. Nick Cage
4. Gaston
5. Masaharu Morimoto
6. Johnny Knoxville
7. Rupert Grint (who i agree, is too young, he's just adorable though)

7 people I want to do this.

uhm, how bout this. anyone who wants to, take it and run!

arrivederci, rebecca marie

12 flattering compliments:

Anonymous Anonymous gushed...

My son would agree on Rupert Grint. He loves him as an actor.
I say the bathroom quote ALL the time!

9/08/2005 7:06 AM  
Blogger tabitha jane gushed...

i've been told i look like bette midler on several occasions as well. it is usually in the winter when i am my most pale and when i am wearing lipstick and actually have some of my hair down . . . it's frightening to hear it . . .

if you wanna borrow one of my complete works of mr. shakespeare's writing, go ahead.


and did you mean gaston--the gaston--from beauty and the beast?
he is lovely, i suppose. but i had more of a thing for aladdin. and moses on prince of egypt.

9/08/2005 9:02 AM  
Blogger rebecca marie gushed...

thanks tabitha, i've got the complete works. it's just that someday i actually want to sit down and read it all. really read it all.

yes, gaston from beauty and the beast. he's aaaalll man, baby. the beast morphed into a wuss.

9/08/2005 9:04 AM  
Blogger JanniLaine gushed...

You know what is my most favorite of ever? When you see that your little sister has a crush on Gaston, so you type her a little "messenger" about how you agree. How you love when he sings "As you see I've got biceps to spare, and every last inch of me's covered with hair"....

but then you send it to YOUR BOSS instead!

Yeay! Love that the most of EVER!

*^#$( &^()#$&#) !!!!!!!!!!

9/08/2005 11:02 AM  
Blogger tabitha jane gushed...

i heart rupert grint.

9/08/2005 4:52 PM  
Blogger rebecca marie gushed...

seriously. not that daniel radcliff isn't darling, but he's anyboy UK (see? now that was odd, normally i'd've written "anyboy usa"). all the girls smitten with daniel are barking up the wrong tree.

9/08/2005 4:56 PM  
Blogger Sarah gushed...

I was so bored tonight, I took the tag and ran with it...craziness.

And, what is tesseract (sp)???

9/08/2005 10:29 PM  
Blogger rebecca marie gushed...

oh sarah! you've got to read A Wrinkle In Time (which is basically the definition of a tesseract) by Madeline L'Engle. A tesseract is the ability to travel from one place/time to another. That is a way to vague definition. In a couple of years, your boys are going to LOVE that story!

9/09/2005 7:47 AM  
Blogger Natalia gushed...

Where are my keys? ROTFL only because I say that every day.... a few times a day... and I can't seem to come up with a plan for not misplacing them...

-N

9/09/2005 8:28 AM  
Blogger KMiV gushed...

Now I know more about you! I think you might be able to sing bass if you tried! Its not that bad. Steve Martin! I do agree the Steve Matrin of the 90s is much different than the one when I was in school. He gives me hope that maturity and old age can make a man better received.

9/10/2005 6:27 AM  
Blogger Mike Lewis gushed...

I ate an orange...
It tasted very floorange...

9/14/2005 4:09 PM  
Blogger everyday.wonder gushed...

I didn't realize that Tesseract was a verb...

9/21/2005 3:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home