i found in my pursuit of God that He was much more hotly in pursuit of me.

Tuesday, August 16, 2005

is this odd?

I enjoy looking at pictures of people that I don't know. Sometimes I just hit next blog next blog next blog looking at people.

Image hosted by Photobucket.comImage hosted by Photobucket.comImage hosted by Photobucket.comImage hosted by Photobucket.comImage hosted by Photobucket.comImage hosted by Photobucket.com

I don't know any of those people. Okay, that's all.

arrivederci, rebecca marie

10 flattering compliments:

Blogger George gushed...

who does that, hits next blog next blog next blog? oh, wait...

8/16/2005 5:03 PM  
Blogger DKG gushed...

You are so strange...I Love It!!

8/16/2005 7:42 PM  
Blogger tabitha jane gushed...

hey, i don't know any of those people either!

8/17/2005 10:55 AM  
Blogger James T Wood gushed...

Why do so many people put on the "I'll look seductively cool at my web-cam" face for their blog?

8/17/2005 11:49 AM  
Blogger rebecca marie gushed...

i don't know james, it's soooo creepy. i just took a picture of myself holding my son and cropped my head out. do these people not have photographs of themselves?

8/17/2005 12:01 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous gushed...

It reminds me of the "Friends" episode where Chandler can't smile for pictures. He'd have the sweetest smile on his face, but as soon as he saw the camera, his smile turned into a grimace.

When I'm taking pictures of the kids, I'll usually snap dozens of pictures, some of them while they're mostly off-guard. The best pictures are usually when they think I'm between shots and they think the camera isn't yet ready to take another picture.

The "say cheese" smiles are too forced and phony, and sometimes downright frightening.

8/17/2005 1:02 PM  
Blogger bscarter gushed...

Yeah, i don;'t know any of them either. Small world!

8/17/2005 1:12 PM  
Blogger George gushed...

candid pictures are the best. unfortunately i can't help but look seductively cool at all times.

8/17/2005 1:40 PM  
Blogger Sarah gushed...

The guy in the black jacket thing looks too cool...like he's out of Star Trek or something. I'm sure he wasn't even trying.

8/18/2005 7:04 AM  
Blogger DKG gushed...

at least they are all wearing clothes!! LOL

8/18/2005 12:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home