i found in my pursuit of God that He was much more hotly in pursuit of me.

Saturday, July 23, 2005

bunny rules the school and the garden behind the agri building

Have you ever been lucky enough to meet someone who has the ability to glean humour from every situation? I mean like, can turn a trip to the market for tampons into a whirlwind adventure? No, no. Other than me. I know you are all shouting, “yes! I do know someone like that! I know Rebecca Marie!” I’m not even talking about Janni Laine right now.

I’m talking about Bunny.

You or I could go to the market to purchase a five-pound bag of carrots, some hare cream and some “everybunny loves pink” nail varnish for our paws and come home with nothing to mention. But not Bunny. No. Bunny would find adventure around every corner.

She’d say that the smell of the bus, reminiscent of Marvin’s feet, was made up for by the advertisement she saw featuring Hardy, selling electric toothbrushes. She’d say that the produce manager offered her a class on how to make a bikini out of lettuce. She’d say that the woman behind the beauty counter didn’t even notice her until she leaped higher and higher and HIGHER, she just couldn’t see her over the size of her man made, uhm… She’d say that on her way to buy the hare cream she had to bite Jase and Savage in the ankles because they were bickering over the best gel to hold their mandanas in place. She’d say that the checker offered to split his paycheck with her if she could guess her total without going over. She’d also, I’m sure of it, write a song about it;

Here’s a story, of a girl called Bunny,
Who was headed to the store one Saturday.
She was out of her sweet beloved carrots
She ate them every day.

Here’s a story, of a store called Safeway,
That was full of tons of stuff this rabbit wants.
So she’ll get that cute young boy to push her trolley,
And she’ll enjoy her little jaunt.

When she gets home she’ll eat up all her carrots,
Then she’ll paint her toenails delightfully in pink.
Then she’ll write about it for all of the junkies,
Who followed RM’s link...


So, if you are a fan of Big Brother, which I shamelessly am, go! Now! Read Bunny’s delicious take on the best reality show this side of Survivor, oh, and Amazing Race. Well, the best reality show of the summer, anyway.

Bunny, you are comprised of awesome!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

arrivederci, rebecca marie

3 flattering compliments:

Blogger Sarah gushed...

I was sooooooo lost until the last paragraph.... :)

7/25/2005 8:48 AM  
Blogger tabitha jane gushed...

i don't much watch big brother so i'm afeared i wont get it . . .

7/25/2005 10:12 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous gushed...

who is bunny? I'm still lost.
please check your hotmail. maggie

7/26/2005 2:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home