i found in my pursuit of God that He was much more hotly in pursuit of me.

Friday, July 01, 2005

feast your eyes upon this

I told you I was moving, right? Well, just lookie what Breanna and I found.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

If you are planning any interstellar travel, I'd carry this with you. I think it's like a greencard in outerspace.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Here we have the every day sized Annie, and the travel sized Annie with bonus Punjab.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

I pity the fool who bought this doll at Universal Studios when she was twelve. Wait, that was me.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

I suddenly feel like wearing all of my diamonds to a clam bake.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

She's a little bit country and he's a little bit rock and roll (i apologize for going with the obvious, but really, what other route was there?).

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

I'm sorry. I really shouldn't have made you look at that.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

"Hey! Tom Cruise! You and your Scientology can kiss off, I'll take anti-depressants if I want to!"

and finally,

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

"Rebecca Marie's blog is DY NO MITE! You should read it everyday, EVERY DAY."

Okay, back to packing.

arrivederci, rebecca marie

4 flattering compliments:

Blogger rebecca marie gushed...

it just occured to me that now you all know that i have blue and yellow bedding. somehow i think that you shouldn't know that.

7/01/2005 9:50 PM  
Blogger everyday.wonder gushed...

I'll just say right now that after reading your blog, I had a major desire to root around in my parents' attic and dig out all my old toys. What a mind-blower! I can just see all those Star Wars, GI Joes, Transformers, Starriors, Battle Beasts, on and on.

(Notice I didn't put Legos? That's because they are in my basement. Somehow they follow me a little closer than my other toys...)

7/03/2005 7:06 PM  
Blogger tabitha jane gushed...

awesome!

i was cleaning out my attic this weekend and found tons of rockin' stuff (which i promptly threw away, recycled or put in a box to give away) but the point is if i had a digital camera i could have posted some VERY INTERESTING items on my blog . . .

wow, what a doll collection you have rm!

7/05/2005 9:49 AM  
Blogger MikeyPDX gushed...

Mr. T doll = Awesome.

7/12/2005 1:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home