i found in my pursuit of God that He was much more hotly in pursuit of me.

Thursday, June 30, 2005

pssst... i gots a secret over here...

I'm going to post this for theraputic reasons, and I'm choosing this venue because I know that I can trust you all not to spread this around.

I really want to see the Dukes of Hazzard. Like, really really.

I already sorta wanted to see it just from casting info (johny and stiffler? c'mon.) But then? At Batman Begins? I saw the theatre trailer. I, uhm, kinda got goosebumps when I heard the General Lee whistle dixie.

Please please please don't tell.

I do not, however, want to see Herbie; Fully Loaded. That you may repeat.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

arrivederci, rebecca marie

5 flattering compliments:

Blogger JanniLaine gushed...

NO FREAKING KIDDING!

Mee toooo please.

You know it's totally Dad's fault! It's in our genes.

6/30/2005 10:36 AM  
Blogger Rebecca gushed...

I had me a big ol' crush on Luke growin' up.

I have to say, I'm a wee bit curious about Mrs. Lachey's acting ability. I think it's funny to watch her show, I don't know if I could do two hours of her pretending to be Daisy Duke. I don't know...

6/30/2005 11:08 AM  
Blogger James T Wood gushed...

I have to throw up a big Negatory Good Budy on this one. I despise the Chicken of the Sea and MILF-McGee + Jackass = Brain Hemoraging. I loved the TV show - I had the mug/ceral bowl set and proudly brought it out on Saturday mornings for my cereal. For some reason I really liked Uncle Jesse; he could really pull off the beard.

6/30/2005 8:08 PM  
Blogger Scrapping Dani gushed...

I want to see it too. Hey I know. Who ever wants to see it lets make a date out of it. What do you say to that? Our hubbys can watch the kids while us girls go see it. I will have ot take Jacob with me since he is a baby though. Seriously I want to see it. I never saw the TV show. Sad but true. I was a brady bunch kid.

7/01/2005 8:34 AM  
Blogger tabitha jane gushed...

i'd love to see it! mostly because, contrary to james I LOVED JACKASS!!! it really was my favorite show on tv (when i used to actually watch tv). so anything with johnny nashville, i'm game.

and if i can laugh at jessica while i'm at it, more power to me!

7/01/2005 10:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home