i found in my pursuit of God that He was much more hotly in pursuit of me.

Wednesday, July 13, 2005

and now some fun facts about pepper spray

Pepper spray enables you to defend yourself while keeping a safe distance from an attacker.

A one second burst to the face will cause temporary blindness, choking, coughing, and nausea-bringing the attacker to his knees.

The active ingredient in our spray is Oleoresin Capsicum (O.C.), commonly referred to as red pepper.

(i have an unnatural fascination with watching people get maced. for obvious reasons, i don't own any)

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

arrivederci, rebecca marie

14 flattering compliments:

Blogger JanniLaine gushed...

um. you need help.

7/13/2005 2:42 PM  
Blogger rebecca marie gushed...

freaking duh i need help. why doncha tell me something i don't know. sheesh.

7/13/2005 2:44 PM  
Blogger punkindunkin gushed...

the little lady in the cartoon is sweetly smiling as she maces him. That's what's so unnerving.

7/13/2005 5:36 PM  
Blogger KMiV gushed...

Hey Rebecca, that was funny. Good blog site.

Did you go to Cascade?

7/14/2005 6:15 AM  
Blogger rebecca marie gushed...

punkin - shhhh, don't tell anyone, but the little lady in the pictures that i make? she's me.

kmiv - i went to cascade a a looong time ago when it was still columbia.

7/14/2005 6:35 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous gushed...

Years ago, a guy I worked with brought a small container of pepper spray with him to work to show everyone. I was fascinated, because this was the first time I was on the OTHER SIDE of the spray bottle... just kidding!

I took the bottle and sprayed a small bit against the wall in our back office. I was surpised by how thick the spray was (it kinda spluttered out in globs, I was expecting a fine mist), and also by how STRONG it was. We all ran out of the room, and had to prop the door open and aim a fan in there, and it still stung the eyes to go in there a few hours later.

7/14/2005 7:14 AM  
Blogger Lori Ann gushed...

thanks for visiting my new blog, still working out the bugs.
I was in a car when someone pepper sprayed us in the car. It is gross.

7/14/2005 8:00 AM  
Blogger Sarah gushed...

Please, tell me, where does one buy pepper spray?

I've always wanted to buy some...

7/14/2005 10:37 AM  
Blogger tabitha jane gushed...

me likie your new "header" (dunno if that's the wrong name for it . . . but it sure looks good!)

7/15/2005 3:50 PM  
Blogger rebecca marie gushed...

thanks tabitha! my likie it too! it makes me happeee!

7/15/2005 4:19 PM  
Blogger Rebecca gushed...

you are a sick sick freak

7/16/2005 11:19 AM  
Blogger rebecca marie gushed...

my feelings would be hurt if i didn't know that you meant that in christian love.

7/16/2005 12:13 PM  
Blogger Tim gushed...

Yeah, nice header!

7/16/2005 7:10 PM  
Blogger James T Wood gushed...

If I could have a nice header I would play soccer (dumb - I know).

7/18/2005 8:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home