i found in my pursuit of God that He was much more hotly in pursuit of me.

Wednesday, August 17, 2005

i done got tagged

Tabitha Jane tagged me and she was all like, "hey, Rebecca Marie... I want you to tell the blogosphere ten songs you are currently diggin' on."

Well, who'm I to dissappoint.

So here are ten songs that I am currently in the middle of diggin'

She - Elvis Costello

Annie's Song - John Denver

Shine on Us - Rescue

Jesus the Mexican Boy - Iron & Wine

The Boxer - Simon and Garfunkel

Eve of Destruction - The Byrds

I am - Bebo Norman

Praise you - Fatboy Slim

500 Miles - The Proclaimers

Uninvited - Alanis Morissette


Okay... fellow bloggers... I tag Jared, Sarah, Tim, George, and Kristi....

I look forward to your picks! Don't forget... post your ten songs and tag five people.

arrivederci, rebecca marie

13 flattering compliments:

Blogger Sarah gushed...

Oh man, oh man...

For being a music person, I'm the WORST person you could tag for this topic. Oh well, now everyone will know how truly strange I am.

:)

8/18/2005 6:30 AM  
Blogger tabitha jane gushed...

i love that 500 miles song! i begged jon to let us have it in our wedding! we compromised and played it last during the "receiving line" of sorts, right after "something in the way she moves" by james taylor. who i'm gonna see next week!!!

8/18/2005 8:21 AM  
Blogger MikeyPDX gushed...

Och, the Proclaimers' 500 miles...'tis a bonny tune, lass...

8/18/2005 10:31 AM  
Blogger KMiV gushed...

Hey I love the 500 miles song. One of the missionaries in Scotland told me the bass player's dad was a mininster for COC in Scotland. I wonder if that is true?

8/18/2005 3:30 PM  
Blogger bscarter gushed...

And a-I would walk 500 miles and a-I would walk 500 more...

8/18/2005 8:07 PM  
Blogger The fashion concience you should be listening to gushed...

Great!!! That 500 miles song is like the #1 thing to get stuck in my head for days. Thanks a lot!! ;)
Also, LOVE Elvis Costello.

8/19/2005 11:26 AM  
Blogger JanniLaine gushed...

If I get drunk yes I know I'm gonna be I'm gonna be the Janni Laine who gets drunk next to you And if I haver yeah I know I'm gonna be I'm gonna be the Janni Laine who's havering to you

But I would walk 500 miles And I would walk 500 more Just to be the Janni Laine who walked 1,000 miles
To fall down at your door

When I come home yeah I know I'm gonna be I'm gonna be the Janni Laine who comes back home to you And if I grow old well I know I'm gonna be I'm gonna be the Janni Laine who's growing old with you

When I'm lonely yes I know I'm gonna be I'm gonna be the Janni Laine whose lonely without you When I'm dreaming yes I know I'm gonna dream Dream about the time when I'm with you.

See? Take out all the 'Man' parts, insert Janni Laine and that basically covers me with you!

8/19/2005 11:32 AM  
Blogger rebecca marie gushed...

janni laine - is it sad? or wonderful, that that nearly made me cry...

8/19/2005 12:04 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous gushed...

From a strictly anonymous standpoint, I truly don't understand all the fuss about 500 Miles, aside from the Irish accent. That being said, I am endlessly (and anonymously) proud of you for listing Jesus the Mexican Boy. Also, I updated.

8/19/2005 5:47 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous gushed...

Man...they're Scottish, aren't they? Damn.

8/19/2005 5:49 PM  
Blogger MikeyPDX gushed...

That's right, and if it's no' Scottish, it's crap!

BTW, RM: dunno if this has been a problem for you, but Blogger has introduced a way to (hopefully) stop comment spam. Check it out: Word verification for comments.

8/22/2005 12:03 PM  
Blogger tabitha jane gushed...

head! pants! now!

8/23/2005 1:10 PM  
Blogger rebecca marie gushed...

look 'it it. it's like an oar ange on a toothpeek.

8/24/2005 4:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home