i found in my pursuit of God that He was much more hotly in pursuit of me.

Thursday, September 22, 2005

expiration sensation

I have a box of wine in my fridge onaccountabecause I'm trash. I have a glass of wine about once every two weeks, so I'm thankful that the current box doesn't expire until January 21st, 2006.

Wait, what? That can't be right. I get that they can come close to when it expires, but how do they know the exact day? I reeeeeeaaally wonder what would happen to me if I had a glass on the 22nd.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

arrivederci, rebecca marie

5 flattering compliments:

Blogger tabitha jane gushed...

hooray! a drawing!


so, boxed wine goes bad and the older it is the badder it gets (yes, i said badder).
but bottled wine gets better with age . . .
hmmmm . . . interesting.

9/23/2005 8:55 AM  
Blogger Wirthy gushed...

Those expiration dates are BS. I have milk that 'supposedly' expired in July. But it tastes fine to me.

9/23/2005 9:46 AM  
Blogger emilykaypeters gushed...

Good questiong Tabs? I wonder if it would be more potinent and it would only take 1/2 a glass to make you feel "bubbly"?

9/23/2005 2:08 PM  
Blogger Tim gushed...

Nice to finally meet you in person.

9/26/2005 12:16 AM  
Blogger rebecca marie gushed...

yes tim, the very nicest!

9/26/2005 7:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home