i found in my pursuit of God that He was much more hotly in pursuit of me.

Thursday, September 22, 2005

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA

so i have this other blog, right? i only just started it, and only just for fun.

so i go there today, to post an entry about a little language twist that i've always found fascinating, and some stranger leaves me a comment about how i'm all ignorant and intolerant, like.

ME!! anyone who knows me knows that not only am i extremely intelligent (not bragging, i'm a stay at home mom, for pete's sake, not a rocket scientist, but intelligent nonetheless), but also one of the least intolerant people around.

anyway, i just thought it was interesting, and an awesome reminder that not everything in the blogosphere is as it seems. there are plenty of bloggers out there who are clearly making jokes about ignorance and intolerance and blog out of total sarcasm.

mostly, don't freaking box me into a stereotype, please. i am entitled to my own opinion, thank you very much.

arrivederci, rebecca marie

3 flattering compliments:

Blogger JanniLaine gushed...

I dare ANYONE to go head to head with you.

No, I DOUBLE DARE.

9/22/2005 3:04 PM  
Blogger tabitha jane gushed...

like you said. a. n. u. s.

9/22/2005 4:32 PM  
Blogger rebecca marie gushed...

okay, now rather than accusing her of being something she's not, just like she accused me, i want to say that we don't know her, maybe she is delightful. i just wanted to point out that we shouldn't judge someone's personality just by what they write on the internet.


(secretly delighting in the fact that my friends rose to my defense.)

9/22/2005 5:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home