i found in my pursuit of God that He was much more hotly in pursuit of me.

Thursday, October 13, 2005

anyone else have any questions? i'll make a list...

When it's my turn to be abducted by aliens (and it will happen, I live in south east, after all) I'm not going to be scared. But I will have a real whole lot of questions.

Why do you always take people from trailer parks? Would that not be considered real estate discrimination?

If we are sauced up on malt liqour, do we taste better?

Have any of you ever actually asked to be taken to our leader? Or is that just Hollywood hype?

Why are your eyes so big?

Why don't you have any hair?

Why did you pick Roswell when Disneyland was soooo close?

When you appear in films, are you paid union scale? Or do your managers negotiate for super salaries?

Why are you so interested in human bottoms?

I'm sure I'll think of more things that I would like to know, but I'll have to see how the conversation flows. I mean, I'm sure they'll have questions about me, too, but I don't want to be rude and dominate the conversation, you know?

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

arrivederci, rebecca marie

15 flattering compliments:

Blogger rebecca marie gushed...

thanks again, usersanonimos, but i heard you loud and clear the first time. now i'm starting to get a complex. i really do appreciate your sincere and heartfelt concern, but maybe next time just email me privately about my horrid acne.

10/14/2005 6:05 AM  
Blogger Pet-tree gushed...

hmm usersanonimos does not seem to have a complete grasp on the English language....is this proof of them? (points up) "if you want really found a cure?" WHAT DOES IT MEAN! is this code for "you will soon be abducted and probed" ?
Ok here is my question: What exactly do you learn from the probing?...

10/14/2005 7:18 AM  
Blogger rebecca marie gushed...

oh my word petri!! you are right! usersanonimos IS an alien! you can tell by the language that it is using!

NO ONE USE THE ACNE CURE OFFERED BY USERSANONIMOS! it is a ploy by aliens from outerspace!

10/14/2005 7:40 AM  
Blogger bscarter gushed...

I want to know why they're so interested in sticking things up the asses of redneck men.

10/14/2005 12:04 PM  
Blogger emilykaypeters gushed...

Now they want you to view cute pet portrats. I think that the aliens are trying to communicate with you. I think it's because they like you're drawings. And, when are you going to add me to your pictures of sites? I feel so left out.... No big if you don't want to add me.

10/14/2005 2:59 PM  
Blogger rebecca marie gushed...

oh my goodness emily! i so totally suck! i had even made your picture the right size to add you and everything and then somehow never did!!! will you forgive me?

10/14/2005 3:28 PM  
Blogger JOYE gushed...

Rebecca, will you ask them what time I have to be home....thanks.

10/15/2005 8:15 AM  
Blogger everyday.wonder gushed...

This might be your best post yet. I'll be sure to print out a copy to have with me next time I am abducted by aliens...

10/16/2005 9:33 PM  
Blogger tabitha jane gushed...

my question would be: why do they feel the need to go around impregnating beautiful, unsuspecting women?
there are soooo many creepy movies that have to do with that (rosemarie's baby, the astronaut's wife, etc) . . . it's right up there on my creepfactor list with scary movies that have kids in them . . .

10/18/2005 2:34 PM  
Blogger emilykaypeters gushed...

This remeinds me of the show "The 4400" or something like that. They are abuducted by aliens and come back as the same people, but yet they are different. Have you seen it yet?

10/26/2005 8:10 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous gushed...

hmmm...

Aliens and probing...

My Theory is that they're all actually incubus' under the guise of "Aliens"...

...

that or Car with his ultra conservative airjet that he uses with the ultra conservative know-it-all machine in which he has the ablility to judge innocent people like me and my friends and pretty much butt into our business...

...

alot like I'm doiing right now.

oh well, pay it forward right?

10/29/2005 5:02 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous gushed...

OKAY- I'll accept Rebecca's apology and will not return to this blog.

but word of warning for her and the rest of you- there's a difference between sarcasm and NEO NAZISM AKA RETARDISM

later...

10/30/2005 3:52 PM  
Blogger rebecca marie gushed...

apology? what am i apologizing for? i am so confused.

10/30/2005 4:31 PM  
Blogger rebecca marie gushed...

vanilla chilla... who are you?

10/30/2005 4:33 PM  
Blogger car gushed...

vanilla chilla is the scared young liberal commie that copied my profile and made "comments" in my name. Don't let the little manby pambies scare you!

10/31/2005 2:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home