i found in my pursuit of God that He was much more hotly in pursuit of me.

Wednesday, October 12, 2005

i'm just a no good lousy theif

First of all, I think I may have a misspelled word in my subject line. Theif could very well be spelled thief. They both look equally correct and frankly, I don't feel like looking it up right now. Second, I stole this post from Punkin. Onaccountabecause I thought it would be fun to see what pictures my answers came up with. She gives two options for selecting your picture. I will probably do both.

Go to Google and click on the images link. Type in the following for each image and select the first one that the search engine returns (or your favorite one found).

-Name of the town where you grew up
-Name of the town where you live now
-Your name
-Your grandmother's name (either one you choose)
-Your favorite food
-Your favorite drink
-Your favorite song
-Your favorite smell

I grew up in Gladstone. Here is the first picture that came up;
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

and here is my favorite;
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

I currently live in Milwaukie. Here is the first picture that came up;
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

and here is my favorite;
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

My name is Rebecca Marie. Here is the first picture that came up (and wasn't I just so happy);
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

and here (cooincidentaly) is my favorite;
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

My Grandmother's name is Jeanette Marie. Here is the first picture that came up;
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

and here is my favorite;
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

My favorite food is Mexican. Here is the first picture that came up;
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

and here is my favorite;
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

My favorite drink is club soda with lime. Here is the first picture that came up;
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

and here is my favorite;
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

My favorite song (du jour, it is ever changing) is The Boxer. Here is the fist picture that came up;
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

and here is my favorite;
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

My favorite smell is rain. Here is the first picture that came up;
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

and here is my favorite;
Image hosted by Photobucket.com


okay, now you all go and do it. It was fun, I promise.

arrivederci, rebecca marie

14 flattering compliments:

Blogger Sarah gushed...

Okay, I'll join in your lousy thievery :D

10/12/2005 11:06 AM  
Blogger rebecca marie gushed...

good! it was fun!

10/12/2005 11:08 AM  
Blogger Pet-tree gushed...

fun, im gonna do it! right after I take a nap.

10/12/2005 12:18 PM  
Blogger LoriLoo310 gushed...

Oooh, sounds like fun. I just might steal this idea sometime soon :)

10/12/2005 2:45 PM  
Blogger Tanya Kristine gushed...

cute...i'll try it too! ( i so easy )

10/12/2005 3:19 PM  
Blogger breanna gushed...

dear "usersanonimos"

ef yu wont two rilly fownd ay foniks, klic hear www.dictionary.com

luhv
breanna

10/13/2005 3:34 AM  
Blogger rebecca marie gushed...

thanks, usersanonimos! only a real friend would be brave enough to seek out a solution to my embarassing problem and post it in such a public forum. i'll check it out today!

10/13/2005 6:28 AM  
Blogger bscarter gushed...

Heh, the black guy looks like Carl Winslow, circa 1977. Sweet.

10/13/2005 7:49 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous gushed...

I remember doing this meme about six months ago...I don't think I ever posted it. I should really get on that.

My favorite smell is rain too, I think it's bred into us Oregonians!

10/13/2005 11:18 AM  
Blogger tabitha jane gushed...

i think i'll do this too . . . clever.

i liked the al bundy pic! :)

10/18/2005 2:57 PM  
Blogger Mike Lewis gushed...

what a bastard

10/23/2005 5:48 PM  
Blogger rebecca marie gushed...

noooo kidding mike, that was without a doubt, the worst i've seen.

10/23/2005 6:53 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous gushed...

The rule has always been "I before E except after C" which means it's spelled "thief". Learn how to spell. Maybe your dimwitted friend, Car, can help you. Doubtful as it appears you too have lost brain cells just from reading his crap. You both deserve each other.

10/31/2005 5:04 PM  
Blogger rebecca marie gushed...

nothing like getting hostile on my blog and not being brave enough to show your name.

10/31/2005 9:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home