i found in my pursuit of God that He was much more hotly in pursuit of me.

Wednesday, November 09, 2005

you will not find mutt lange here

If I had a dollar for every time someone found this site when searching for a picture of Mutt Lange, I'd have made $24.00. Just in the last two days.

Canadians.

(i don't really have anything against canadians, don't get mad, please, it's just that most of the searches came from edmunton and toronto.)

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

arrivederci, rebecca marie

9 flattering compliments:

Blogger rebecca marie gushed...

p.s. in the little over three hours since i posted this, i've earned five more mutt dollars. i suppose it will get exponentially worse now that i actually have a post with his name in it. der.

11/09/2005 7:41 PM  
Blogger James T Wood gushed...

Who the who? Crazy Canadians. Is Mutt Lange some curling star? The dude's first name is Mutt - as in a dog with unspecified breeding. How can anyone want to find this person and, more importantly what would make them think that he (it) would be on this blog?

My favorite, "toothpaste for dinner"

If I had a dollar for every time I had 60 cents, I'd be Canada."

11/10/2005 5:26 AM  
Blogger rebecca marie gushed...

he's actually a HUGE big deal. i'm only know who he is cause i'm a geek. he's a music producer. i do know why my blog comes up, it's because waaaaay back, i made a reference to him. what i don't get, is how many people are looking for him.

11/10/2005 6:32 AM  
Blogger mr_humble_guy gushed...

I would much rather have people come to my blog looking for "Mutt Lange" than the people who come to my blog looking for "Diaper Sex".

I get more than a few people coming to my site with that particular search. It's kinda sad.

And James, now it's 84 cents. Stock has risen in the "Igloo and Beaver pelt" markets, so we're finally catching up

11/10/2005 6:54 AM  
Blogger Jarrod gushed...

Try having a blog with "bang" in the title. It's surely a magnet for the cream of society.

11/10/2005 7:12 AM  
Blogger KMiV gushed...

Isn't he Shania Twain's manager/husband?

11/10/2005 9:11 AM  
Blogger bscarter gushed...

Perhaps I need to invoke the name of Mutt to get my blog's sagging visits up. Good call, RM.

11/10/2005 12:26 PM  
Blogger car gushed...

I was thinking that Mutt might have been that filthy hippy photographer's husband--you know Dorthea Lange. But I think that was Taylor. So how is the novel coming?
GO DUCKS
I think you would take out both my Buckeyes and Noles at this point! Should be a good bowl coming up!

11/10/2005 3:37 PM  
Blogger Lori Ann gushed...

Oh I see my husband already answered that he is Shania Twains hubby! Wait til you get home!

11/10/2005 4:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home