i found in my pursuit of God that He was much more hotly in pursuit of me.

Wednesday, December 14, 2005

new feature...

I decided to use my rad inventing skills to invent a new feature. Practically everyone and their dog (i invented dogs) participates in HNT, which I basically refuse to aknowledge (i invented refusing and aknowledging). Well, I am going to invent a new trend.

Ladies and Gentlemen (i invented gentlemen, i really wish i'd've thought of ladies [i invented contractions {not the labor kind}]), I proudly present to you:

RANDOM EMAIL WEDNESDAY!


Here are three emails, that I have received this week, and they were chosen (i invented choosing) completely at random (the names of senders will be kept private).

1 - "Where are you guys going? Somewhere fun? What should I make for the Robert's??"

2 - "Hello Rebecca Marie;

I enjoy your sense of humor and I check your blog daily for new posts. I believe you are a nice person and I think that Captain Howdy Girl is wrong in her feeble attempts to attack your character. Please read the information that I've enclosed below. Captain Howdy Girl didn't even invent the name of her blog - she stole it from someone else. The name "HP SAUCE" - is a legally trademarked product of Heinz. I wonder if she asked their permission to use their name for her blog? :-O I just thought this information might be of interest to you. I wish you all the best.

Sincerely,

Tom (this gentleman was kind enough to read this post, and give me permission to identify him... of which i am grateful, and so will you all be. he is an amazing poet, and his work can be read here [i invented asheville, nc.]).


HP Sauce

The HP Sauce logo HP Sauce is a condiment, a popular brown sauce produced in Aston, Birmingham, England. It has a malt vinegar base blended with fruit and spices and is usually eaten as an adjunct to hot or cold savoury food, or used as an ingredient in soups or stews.

The original recipe for HP Sauce was invented and developed by F.G. Garton, a grocer from Nottingham. F.G. Garton's Sauce Manufacturing began to market HP Sauce in 1903. Garton came to call the sauce HP because he had heard that a restaurant in the Houses of Parliament had begun serving it.

The brand is now owned by Heinz

Generic copies of HP are known simply as "brown
sauce".

(Copied from Wikipedia)"

3 - "Are we still on for Saturday? I'll assume we are unless I hear from you, see you then."

I hope you enjoyed this first edition (i invented first editions) of Random Email Wednesday! Feel free to follow suit (i think it goes without saying, i invented suits).

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

arrivederci, rebecca marie

2 flattering compliments:

Blogger tabitha jane gushed...

one flattering compliment! ah-ah-ah!

12/15/2005 9:57 AM  
Blogger JanniLaine gushed...

See, here's the thing. Everyone's a fraud. We all learn from everybody. We borrow from everybody. We hear a funny joke and pass it on. Do we get mad and swear at the next person that tells it? Absolutely not. Do we call someone a "C" that makes our favorite dip from a party? Doood. NO! This whole thing is amazingly ridiculously vicious and stupid.

And especially in the internet world. If you post it, it will be read, copied and repeated. It’s the whole point. Seriously. If people didn’t, no one would bother.

Bad form to the haters. BAD FORM.

12/15/2005 10:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home