i found in my pursuit of God that He was much more hotly in pursuit of me.

Saturday, December 03, 2005

i am she-rah. princess of power.

I just took out my own stitches! Basically, I was aaaallll the tired of favoring my hand, for fear of catching the stitches on something. The only solution I could think of was to be rid of the stitches. And, I was supposed to go in on Monday to have them removed anyway, so it's not like I'm that premature.

The first one came out super dooper easy. By the fifth one, I was leaning on the wall, trying not to faint. I'm pretty much certain that the reason the first one came out easy is the adrenaline. Reality set in and it wasn't, uhm... fun.

But they're out, and I lived, so hooray.


Image hosted by Photobucket.com

arrivederci, rebecca marie

7 flattering compliments:

Blogger Lori Ann gushed...

hmmm, it seems to me that we just had this conversation last night...I am glad you did it.
The stitches must have been really bothering you.

12/03/2005 3:23 PM  
Blogger JanniLaine gushed...

VERY VERY BAD! You are soooo naughty. SOOOOO naughty. I'm telling Dad.

12/03/2005 10:16 PM  
Blogger rebecca marie gushed...

well ryan, actually i was supposed to go fourteen days because of where the cut was, but i just couldn't couldn't take it anymore. as it turns out... the doctor did know better. it reopened quite a bit, but whadderyougonna do, right?

12/04/2005 7:57 PM  
Blogger rebecca marie gushed...

oh, and i should say, it didn't hurt, it just made me a litte woosie to be clipping stitches out with my non-dominant hand.

12/04/2005 7:58 PM  
Blogger breanna gushed...

i am completely light headed and a bit yucky feeling just READING that description. sympathy pains? or just pathetic? you decide.

when i was in high school i contemplated trying to remove my own braces. i never tried though. i can hardly remove my own bandaids.

12/04/2005 8:57 PM  
Blogger LITTLE MISS gushed...

Oh my goodness!! She-rah! I have forgotten all about her!

oh wow, you know i'll have to write a post about THAT now!

and stitches...I can remove them with one hand too! you rock!

12/04/2005 11:28 PM  
Blogger tabitha jane gushed...

i named my bike she-rah

12/05/2005 9:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home