i found in my pursuit of God that He was much more hotly in pursuit of me.

Sunday, March 27, 2005

thank you, Jesus

I would be remiss if I did not dedicate today's entry to my Saviour. Those of you lucky enough to know me in the real world know that my very first love is Jesus Christ. I'm not going to re-tell the resurection story here, but I would encourage you all to read it for yourselves. When Jesus willingly died on the cross, the most painful and humiliating execution of the time, He saved us all from our bondage to sin. I praise God for His Son and the gift of eternal life. I would be grateful for the opportunity to talk about my faith with anyone reading this entry. Feel free to email me at rebecca-marie@hotmail.com.

Galatians 2:20

I have been crucified with Christ and I no longer live; yet not I, but Christ lives in me. The life I live in the body, I live by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave Himself for me.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

because He lives.... rebecca marie

1 flattering compliments:

Blogger James T Wood gushed...

Thanks for the encouragement. I like this quote about Easter: "We celebrate that the mystery of Easter contradicts the way we thought we would live our life." ~Walter Brueggmann

3/29/2005 6:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home