i found in my pursuit of God that He was much more hotly in pursuit of me.

Thursday, March 24, 2005

i've resorted to reruns

Click here, or here, or even here if you'd rather. However you look at it, that's all I've got for you today.

Also, now would be the appropriate time for you all to begin feeling sorry for me for my current work load. Perhaps a bit of pouting on my behalf as well. Also, is that how "behalf" is spelled? I don't seem to have the time to find out. Thank you for your time.

arrivederci, rebecca marie

3 flattering compliments:

Blogger superflywebpimp gushed...

i hope you purchased your tickets in advance for "el guapo! el guapo!" as the show has now been sold out. i ask all patrons in the first seven rows to wear only non-flamable clothing to the performance. and please, do not make eye contact with the animals.

http://theparagraphnovels.blogspot.com

3/24/2005 12:22 PM  
Blogger rebecca marie gushed...

Thank you for the reminder, you silly silly. Did you really think for a moment that I would possibly be truant? A pack of your very own wild llamas could not keep me away.

3/24/2005 12:30 PM  
Blogger rebecca marie gushed...

I've very unfortunately had to change the response of my répondez, s'il vous plaît. I've left an explanation for you, that I know you will understand, in light of recent activities during my travels.

3/24/2005 12:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home