i found in my pursuit of God that He was much more hotly in pursuit of me.

Thursday, March 17, 2005

don't wrastle with the weather

I'm still quite behind at work, so I just thought I'd show you my morning rather than tell you my morning.....

Yes, I know, you are ever so dissapointed. Sorry. Give me enough money to pay off my house and I'll sit home and write stories for you all day. Until that happens, this is what I can offer (someday, I may even make a drawing that looks like me again! won't you just be lucky lucky!).

Rebecca Marie and Breanna in their sweeeeet casts had they decided to continue walking on the icy track at 5:00 a.m.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Rebecca Marie and Breanna delighting in their very own cleverness at having decided to go get coffee instead.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

We are awesome.

arrivederci, rebecca marie

2 flattering compliments:

Blogger breanna gushed...

my very favorite part of the day...that i still went home feeling like we had done two icy miles. i even ate fries at lunch, telling myself it was "okay cause i worked out this morning."

blessed starbucks.

3/21/2005 12:19 PM  
Blogger tabitha jane gushed...

oooohhh . . . Breanna, you are such a liar!! you told me you HAD walked!!! and then when we walked the 2.2 miles at Glendoveer after lunch that SAME day, you said you had walked 4 miles in one day!!! oh, the deceitfulness of it all!!!
you're lucky I'm not a person who gets all mad and holds grudges. I'm just very impressed by the deception.
oh, what a fool I am.
but good job getting me off my butt to go walking with you!

3/25/2005 8:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home