i found in my pursuit of God that He was much more hotly in pursuit of me.

Monday, March 14, 2005

multiple personality disorder

I know that you have all been wondering what I would look like if I were a lego person. Well, you are in luck. I've decided that I'm tired of answering, "hey, Rebecca Marie! What would you look like if you were a lego person?" with, "None of your business."

So, at long last.... here you go!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

arrivederci, rebecca marie

2 flattering compliments:

Blogger superflywebpimp gushed...

bonjour c'est moi! i've added your image to my site, see if you can find it.

ttfn

3/14/2005 10:09 PM  
Blogger rebecca marie gushed...

I looked at your site, and what I found was a pair of the most arresting brown eyes looking back at me. What good taste you have, to display Rebecca Marie proudly to the world. You are, in fact, super.

3/15/2005 8:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home