i found in my pursuit of God that He was much more hotly in pursuit of me.

Monday, March 21, 2005

it's rebecca marie appreciation day!

I just got my favorite e-mail of March. "Rebecca Marie! March isn't over yet! How do you know you won't get a better one in the next ten days?" you are probably asking yourself.

Here's how I know. Superflywebpimp sent me an email with his rendition of moi attached.

Have you ever wondered what defines "basically awesome?" Wonder no more. For your viewing pleasure I proudly present; "rebecca marie, the visionary at work" by superflywebpimp.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

arrivederci, rebecca marie

2 flattering compliments:

Blogger breanna gushed...

ooh. i'm so jealous! you are on your way to fame my friend. i can only aspire to one day have such an artistic and gorgeous depiction of me drawn by someone as prestigious as the pimp. i bow at your feet...

3/21/2005 12:04 PM  
Blogger tabitha jane gushed...

who in their right mind would trade anal leakage for a 4 hour erection? really?

3/23/2005 10:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home