i found in my pursuit of God that He was much more hotly in pursuit of me.

Friday, January 28, 2005

you people are never going to believe - or - tidy eyebrow follow up

First of all, read the previous post first or this will make no sense.

Second, I found the song!!!! I kid you not! It's by Mojo Nixon, who looks like this (oh how I wish I knew him! puh-leeze people!);



and the lyrics are (I'm only including some of it, for space);

Man, there's a lot of unexplained phenomenonout there in the world.Lot of things people sayWhat the heck's going on?Let me tell ya!Who built the pyramids?ELVIS!Who built Stonehenge?ELVIS!Yeah, man you see guyswalking down the streetpushing shopping cartsand you think they're talking to allah,they're talking to themself.Man, no they're talking to ELVIS!ELVIS! ELVIS!You know whats going on in that Bermuda Triangle?Down in the Bermuda TraingleElvis needs boats.Elvis needs boats.Elvis Elvis ElvisElvis Elvis ElvisElvis needs boats.Aahh! The Sailing Elvis!Captain Elvis!Commodore Elvis it is.Yeah man, you know people from outer space,people from outer space they come up to me.They don't look like like Doctor Spock.They don't look like Klingons,all that Star Trek jive.They look like Elvis.ELVIS!Everybody in outer space looks like Elvis.Cause Elvis is a perfect being.We are all moving in perfect peace and harmony towards ElvisnessSoon all will become Elvis.Everything everywhere will be Elvis.Why do you think they call it evolution anyway?It's really Elvislution!Elvislution!Elvis is everywhereElvis is everythingElvis is everybodyElvis is still the king.

And, you can WATCH THE VIDEO HERE!!!! watch video (after you go there, just click on "elvis is everywhere")

Seriously folks, clearly no one is getting the hundred bucks, as I delivered the video to myself, sorry ya'll. But doooood! I'm spending my whole paycheck on lottery tickets as this is my lucky day!!!!!



arrivederci, rebecca marie

0 flattering compliments:

Post a Comment

<< Home