i found in my pursuit of God that He was much more hotly in pursuit of me.

Thursday, January 20, 2005

i heart urban legends

You know what I love? Urban Legends. I mean seriously people. They are just a little bit of alright. I mean, the one about the woman who sees another woman in a sealed up car on a 100 degree day, and when she sees her there an hour later, gets worried and taps on the window and the woman in the car says "call 911! I’ve been shot in the head and I’m holding my brains in," and when the medics get there what happened was a roll of pillsbury biscuits exploded in the heat and hit her in the head and what she thought was brains was dough? That is awesome.

Or what about the one where you aren’t supposed to eat bananas because one of your co-workers cousins got an email from a friend from college who’s nephews fiancée ate some bananas that had a flesh eating bacteria in them and now she is horribly disfigured and the wedding is next week.

Or the one about the couple who used to live next door to your science teachers grandma, who went on vacation in Mexico and forgot their camera in their hotel room one day and when they got back the film was all used even though they thought they still had some pictures on it and when they get the film developed, there are pictures of the maids with the couples toothbrushes hanging out their butts.

Don't even get me started on all of the lowlifes in the mall carpark who want to chloroform you, slash your ankles, hack you up with a machette, steal your kidney or stuff your chihuahua with cocaine ....

There is just NOTHING wrong with that.

You know what I think? I think I’m gonna start making up Urban Legends. Yeah, that’s right. So, if I tell you a story in the near future? Prolly it’s not true.



arrivederci, rebecca marie

1 flattering compliments:

Blogger Spamgirl gushed...

Ahhh you rule ;)

I like the email ones that circulate ad nauseum... of course I believe that if I reply to this email *right now* Bill Gates is gonna send me crates full of dollars! Who wouldn't believe that?

1/20/2005 9:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home