i found in my pursuit of God that He was much more hotly in pursuit of me.

Tuesday, February 15, 2005

ode to vickie

With absolutley no warning, I feel ill. But, being the kind girl that I am, I still gave the receptionist a break. She was complaining, loudly, and with lots of bad swears, about how if she doesn’t get a break she’s gonna like, slash my tires and spit in my coffee cup and stuff (that was all a lie, she’s a delightful woman, and only says kind things). So I was all "Back off Vickie, I’ve got the stomach flu, I’m pretty sure, but by all means, go gallivant around town while I puke into your garbage can." (that wasn’t true either, in fact, Heatherina and Estephanie both offered to cover for me, but I said I’d be fine.)

So, Vickie came back from lunch and saw that I was at her desk, all breathing on her stapler and stuff, in between swigs of Pepto Bismol and Seven Up. And she said "Oh great, the sick girl is all breathing on my stapler and stuff."

HA HA HA HA HA. No one tell her I licked all over her phone, kay?



arrivederci, rebecca marie

P.S. I totally didn’t lick her phone, but I told her I did, then she said, "you probably did, and now you’re gonna put that in your blog." So, basically? This was all just for her onaccountabecause I dig her.

0 flattering compliments:

Post a Comment

<< Home