i found in my pursuit of God that He was much more hotly in pursuit of me.

Thursday, February 03, 2005

combination extravaganza

Diet Cherry Vanilla Dr. Pepper. That has nothing to do with anything, but I just saw a commercial for it and it fascinated me, so I thought I’d start by saying it. It was just as nice to say as I thought it would be. I’m gonna say it again, even. Diet Cherry Vanilla Dr. Pepper.

I think there should be more things like that. I mean, just in general. Like, Caramel Cinnamon Chocolate Kettle Corn. Or, better yet, Low Carb Caramel Cinnamon Chocolate Kettle Corn. I mean, if the Dr. Pepper People can do it everyone else should get to do it, too.

And while we are in the midst of flavor combining, lets just throw other stuff into the mix as well. Like, I dunno, jobs. Here, I’ll try one. “When I grow up, I want to be a Juggling Midwife Janitor Salesman.” Don’t get me wrong, I don’t want to sell juggling midwife janitors, I want to be a midwife who juggles, keeps things clean and sells stuff. And maybe you could be a Firefighting Editorial Receptionist. I dunno. They both make as much sense to me as Diet Cherry Vanilla Dr. Pepper.

How about taking a look at appliances while we are at it. I can think of several circumstances where a Toaster Dryer Drill Burner would come in handy. Or maybe a Pencil Sharpening Ice Crusher Curling Iron. I’d never leave home without mine, no siree-bob.

For some reason, I am in the mood for a Tupperware Lingerie Costume Mary Kay party all of the sudden! I’d better find some Country Rap Rage Ska music to listen to.

Diet Cherry Vanilla Dr. Pepper. Jeesh. Actually, I’ll be honest; I’m curious what it tastes like. Maybe I’ll just hop onto my Pogo Stick Rocket Car and head on over to the Beauty Supply Shoe Baseball Card Grocery Store and check it out!



arrivederci, rebecca marie

1 flattering compliments:

Blogger Joe gushed...

Hey Rebecca,

You've got a lot of creativity automobiles and used paper napkins goin' for you. Keep up the good tobacco lingerie bagels job!

Joe

2/03/2005 7:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home