i found in my pursuit of God that He was much more hotly in pursuit of me.

Monday, November 27, 2006

ladies and gentlemen... introducing...

ROGER!

born september the 20th, 2006 at 4:00 a.m.



apparently, i needed another kitty to heal my heart. i thought i would at least wait until after the new year, but waiting wasn't in the stars, as it turns out. i was looking at craigslist, and this little feller needed a home and free is a very good price.

i'm not particular about

READERS! WE INTERUPT YOUR BLOG READING FOR A VERY IMPORTANT SERVICE ANNOUNCMENT:

IT IS TIME TO THROW AWAY YOUR PUMPKINS. I REPEAT. IT IS TIME TO THROW AWAY YOUR PUMPKINS! HALLOWEEN IS OVER.

NOW RETURNING TO YOUR REGULARLY SCHEDULED BLOG.

breed of cat, so it's very easy for me to choose. dog... different story. i'm very particular about dogs, but a cat, man... any little furball that will pur for me melts my heart.

so, our family is whole again. hooray for little wobbly furballs!

arrivederci, rebecca marie

14 flattering compliments:

Blogger Kristi gushed...

Ladies and gents, we apologize for an error in earlier reporting. Pumpkins are clearly acceptable decorative objects through Thanksgiving, as they represent fall, not Halloween. Now if you'll excuse me, I have a pumpkin to get off of my front porch.

11/27/2006 9:04 AM  
Blogger rebecca marie gushed...

ha ha ha! you are so right... that reporter should have clarified. i'm pretty sure they meant rotten carved pumpkins... not the decorative kind i myself have yet to remove!

11/27/2006 9:08 AM  
Blogger JanniLaine gushed...

Breaker Breaker one nine:

We have a new kitten. I repeat. We have a new kitten. He has a big nose. I repeat. A big nose.

Roger that.

Roger Roger.

(yeay!)

11/27/2006 10:11 AM  
Blogger Lori Ann gushed...

just for a laugh, i hope, we had our pumpkins cirlcling our santa on the porch. i then had nathan put them in the trash!

11/27/2006 11:13 AM  
Blogger Jason Hill gushed...

There's different breeds for cat?

11/27/2006 2:18 PM  
Blogger Tim gushed...

I thought they were for punting. Whoops.

11/27/2006 4:14 PM  
Blogger KMiV gushed...

Yes Lori Ann and I am still a little miffed about my nice arrangement of pumkins at Santa's feet.

Rebecca Marie--very cute kitten. I hope you all enjoy her as much as the last one.

11/28/2006 8:28 AM  
Blogger Unknown gushed...

Awwww! Isn't he a wittle cutie pie?! He looks like he wants a snuggle from Gina. Tell him I'll be happy to oblige at the first opportunity!

11/28/2006 9:55 AM  
Blogger Sarah gushed...

He's so very cute! And we threw our (miniature) pumpkins out a couple of weeks BEFORE Halloween because my toddler kept trying to eat them.

11/28/2006 11:43 AM  
Blogger Unknown gushed...

First, I love kittens.

Second, throw them out?! Just when they're getting soft enough for pie???ยก

BTW- I actually use canned pumpkin for my, need I say award winning, pumpkin pies.

11/28/2006 10:13 PM  
Blogger breanna gushed...

i would like to meet this roger. i would like to meet roger very soon. very soon as in as soon as possible.

over and OUT

11/29/2006 10:31 AM  
Blogger Jess gushed...

RM are we ever going to meet? Sometime we should. But the question is when? When?

12/04/2006 9:56 PM  
Blogger emilykaypeters gushed...

My mother in law has been planning on "cooking" her pumpkin; but yet, it still sits on the front porch... I'm not quite sure what to do with it. Your new addition is very cute!!

12/06/2006 9:55 AM  
Blogger tabitha jane gushed...

my pumpkins are officially gone.

12/12/2006 2:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home