i found in my pursuit of God that He was much more hotly in pursuit of me.

Tuesday, November 21, 2006

fergus the magical mystery cat

may the 18th, 2006 - november the 21st, 2006

have a blast man, have a blast at the all you can eat oatmeal and dried apricot buffet in the sky.

i love you. i'll see you in heaven.

Revalation 5:13

Then I heard every creature in heaven and on earth and under the earth and on the sea, and all that is in them, singing: "To him who sits on the throne and to the Lamb be praise and honor and glory and power, for ever and ever!"

Acts 3:21

He must remain in heaven until the time comes for God to restore everything, as he promised long ago through his holy prophets.





arrivederci, rebecca marie

13 flattering compliments:

Blogger Unknown gushed...

I'm so sorry, Becky. That just sucks. At least little Fergus had a good life. You did a good job of loving him while he was here.

11/21/2006 3:40 PM  
Blogger Unknown gushed...

He can play with little Kermit, our cute little follow- you- everywhere- sickly- kitten. Maybe Kermit will show him the ropes . . . or balls of twine as the case may be.

11/21/2006 9:35 PM  
Blogger LoriLoo310 gushed...

Ooooh noooo! It's so hard loosing such a cute member of the family. I'm sorry he's gone. My cat Tigger will take care of him in Kitty Heaven.

11/22/2006 8:41 AM  
Blogger JanniLaine gushed...

Everything I try to type makes me cry. So, I will just say that Rufus will show him the joys of sitting IN puddles.

11/22/2006 9:32 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous gushed...

As an animal lover who has rescued an abandoned cat from a certain grisly death, this makes me sad.

But then again, it also makes me happy to know that he (she?) got to know you for those several months.

11/22/2006 10:32 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous gushed...

I know exactly how you feel. We had to put Felix kitty down on the 21st after 16 years of kitty hugs and kisses and some twenty-odd different meows, including one that sounded like he was saying 'mom' every night when I walked in the door after work.
And I agree, all dogs (and cats) go to heaven. I'm sure Rusty and Felix were there to greet Fergus.

11/22/2006 10:59 AM  
Blogger Jason Hill gushed...

I tear up at the mere thought of my dog leaving this world. I can't imagine what you are dealing with. I am sorry for your loss.

There is a cool native american belief that in the afterlife you must cross a bridge to reach the good stuff. At the start of the bridge every animal you have ever come into contact with waits for you and they get to decide if you will pass.

I'm sure fergus will make a winning case for you.

11/22/2006 11:43 AM  
Blogger emilykaypeters gushed...

It is alway hard loosing a family member... how is your spawn taking it?? I hope that you can remember all the good times you had with your cat

11/22/2006 7:54 PM  
Blogger JanniLaine gushed...

I'm sending you all my love. I am heartbroken for you and your family. I hope you get a small nights sleep.

I love you little sister.

Please send them all your love too. The 'spawn' are taking it very hard.

11/22/2006 10:41 PM  
Blogger breanna gushed...

the world is a better place for having known him. he was an instrument of peace for me...thanks for sharing him

11/23/2006 1:10 PM  
Blogger Sarah gushed...

I'm so sorry :( He sure seemed like a sweetie and I'm glad that he was able to bring a little piece of kitty sunshine into your life for a short time.

I'm also sorry I've been a bad blog reader and have been awol from the internet for awhile and I didn't see this til now!

11/25/2006 6:09 PM  
Blogger Norman gushed...

I'm sorry you lost Fergus. I still miss my very own special kitty. We had her for 18 years and I still think of her.

Fergus resembled my kitty, Spooky.

I'm so sad for you.

Norman

11/26/2006 10:50 AM  
Blogger KMiV gushed...

OuUr sympathies. Its tough to lose a pet! Even harder on the children.

11/26/2006 5:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home