i found in my pursuit of God that He was much more hotly in pursuit of me.

Monday, October 30, 2006

mmmmfood

so generally at least once a day i like to eat some food. me and shanna and the girl went out and had some chow together on saturday. it was delicious and nutritious and i took some pictures.

here is shanna eating:



here is me eating:



here is the girl spawn eating:



and finally, here is me washing it all down with a refreshing glass of iced tea:



oh man, we are the hotness.

arrivederci, rebecca marie

8 flattering compliments:

Blogger breanna gushed...

oh great. now i'm hungry. but i don't know what i'm hungry for cause i can't figure out what you're eating!!

10/30/2006 11:23 AM  
Blogger rebecca marie gushed...

actually, it was the same piece of cauliflower in all of the pictures. we were just having fun making the most horrific 'i'm a glutton' faces that we could.

10/30/2006 12:46 PM  
Blogger JanniLaine gushed...

My lady, she went down town.
She bought some broccoli.
She brought it home.
Now she's choppin broccolay. She's choppin broccolay.
She's chop Unh.
She's choppin broccol-ay-hay-hay-hay-heeeee

10/30/2006 3:21 PM  
Blogger arwen gushed...

oohhh... how bout this one:
I know a girl who eats cauliflower
um...
nevermind. I was going to make it look like the Flaming Lips song about vaseline and jelly and stuff, but i'm too lazy. Just know that 1) I am singing it and 2) I'm glad that SheSpawn has you for a mom cause it means that your sense of humor will reign supreme. for all time.

10/30/2006 9:10 PM  
Blogger Sarah gushed...

haha! That totally made my day.

10/31/2006 8:26 AM  
Blogger Rebecca gushed...

You are too funny.

10/31/2006 9:12 AM  
Blogger tabitha jane gushed...

"she posed with cau-au-au-li-flour"

that's how arwen's song would end (if in fact she did do the flaming lips song).

plus, i heart you, shanna and the spawn. my arm is almost healed. this means i am allowed to roller skate again (hint hint)

11/02/2006 3:59 PM  
Blogger arwen gushed...

so that's how you got your name... Hmm... interesting...

11/03/2006 9:02 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home