i found in my pursuit of God that He was much more hotly in pursuit of me.

Tuesday, June 13, 2006

not by any means comprehensive

1) i like the sound of the words "el duce"
2) i installed a new keyboard in my laptop yesterday. i have a v key again. yesssss.
3) when written, the word "poop" is funny. even though i wanna gag a little.
4) barry manilow does not, in my opinion, write the songs that make the whole world sing. i do like me some barry, but i don't think that the entire world sings his songs, or even sings as a result of his writing, especially considering he did not even write the song, "i write the songs that make the whole world sing."
5) you've got to give a little, take a little, let your poor heart break a little. that's the story of, that's the glory of love.
6) i have a difficult time remembering how to spell "only."
7) what kind of shoes does sponge bob wear?
8) i have a bendy magnet on my fridge that says "nashville," and each letter is a different colour.
9) penny loofas.
10)i miss raj.
11)feel free to add to this list, as i said, it is not by any means comprehensive.



arrivederci, rebecca marie

25 flattering compliments:

Blogger Steven gushed...

Sponge Bob, square pants, and..

rectangle shoes?

6/13/2006 10:09 AM  
Blogger rebecca marie gushed...

no steven... penny loofas.

6/13/2006 10:12 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous gushed...

This is cracking me up. I have absolutely no idea what to add to the list, I am just sitting here laughing at what you put on it. Penny Loofas, that's hilarious.

6/13/2006 11:04 AM  
Blogger rebecca marie gushed...

anna, ANYthing you want... here, i'll show you...

12) alaska is a very large state
13) kraft macaroni and cheese is not the cheesiest. cheese is, in fact, the cheesiet.
14) her name is rio and she dances on the sand.

6/13/2006 11:07 AM  
Blogger Tim gushed...

A muffin is an excuse to eat cake in the morning.

6/13/2006 11:18 AM  
Blogger tabitha jane gushed...

whenever i type the word "job" i always accidentally type the word "jon" and have to re-type it.


hmmmm . . . i love me my husband.


and i like haiku.
in fact, i know who invented it.
and i am commenting on her blog presently.

6/13/2006 1:01 PM  
Blogger rebecca marie gushed...

yeah, i do enjoy the haiku

lists are real awesome
especially haiku lists
we'll play again soon


okay.... back to the list...

i like lime in my water

hyroglyphics are cool

6/13/2006 1:06 PM  
Blogger JanniLaine gushed...

I like orange fingers from Doritoes.

I like my baby sister's toes

Rebecca Marie invented car sick.

6/13/2006 2:07 PM  
Blogger Ryan Woods gushed...

I don't understand haiku's.

I like to make up statistics that are so rediculous people just might believe them.

When I type the word verification udtgx it makes me think of Laffy Taffies.

6/13/2006 4:20 PM  
Blogger Nicole gushed...

OK, so I checked in earlier and had no idea of how to even comment. But now after you explaining (I guess I'm a litle slow), I get the picture. So here goes:

I don't like to sweat unless I'm working out.

Pringles rock the house!

My legs fall asleep when I am on the computer!

I love to play guitar and have my girls sing with me!!

It's HOT today!

Serious conversations are good every now and then.

Sport bras need to be more supportive. For us girls with big girls!!

OK, I'm sure that was enough to add to the list. I could go on for days.

6/13/2006 4:33 PM  
Blogger LoriLoo310 gushed...

I will be traveling to Portland soon.

They don't make OU shirts in maternity.

I have paint under my fingernails. It looks pretty gross.

6/13/2006 4:56 PM  
Blogger tabitha jane gushed...

i think portland is pretty much the best city i've ever been to in the US

i leave for germany in 173 days

6/13/2006 5:00 PM  
Blogger Lori Ann gushed...

Me and my hubby are planting a church!

i don't get haiku's either.

i rannnnn, i ran so far awayyyy.

i have 24 people coming to my house tonight. let them eat cake!

rebecca marie we need to talk(wink, wink)

6/13/2006 6:12 PM  
Blogger the IMAGINATIVE ACTION REGIME gushed...

you are as boss as the boss. (tony danza AND brucey chops)

6/13/2006 7:48 PM  
Blogger tara gushed...

i made banana bread with extra bananas tonight.
i keep spelling bananas= babanas.
i wish i could paint.
it is hard for me to light pretty candles.
i stop working out when it gets hard.
i am drawn to grape-y purple(the color). it is amazing.

6/13/2006 8:15 PM  
Blogger Jess gushed...

Even though Raj is stragely me, I miss him too!

hmmm...pizza

poop is funny when you're a mom.

peaches are yummy, but not from a can

I mostly only drink from gobblets, wine glasses or straws. Plain cups are boring

6/13/2006 9:42 PM  
Blogger Mike Lewis gushed...

my cat can whistle

6/15/2006 8:57 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous gushed...

My 10 lb. Westie got my 80 lb. Border Collie pregnant.

I talk to myself when nobody is around, and sometimes when they are around.

My sons name is Dylan, so I call him Dink. Makes total sense.

I like to color in my kids coloring books.

My husband is in Chicago, and I like to say Chicago & act like I have their accent.

How's that?

6/15/2006 5:26 PM  
Blogger arwen gushed...

if anyone writes the songs that the whole world sings, it's the fabulous Neil Diamond. That guy is a freakin genius. I saw Super Diamond in Seattle once, it was as close to Neil I think I will ever be, but I can keep it in my heart and hope that I can one day see more than just The Surreal Neil...

6/17/2006 7:31 PM  
Blogger Mrs. Andrea Wood gushed...

Not quite as good as Armi & Danny but 2nd worst video.

6/19/2006 8:48 AM  
Blogger stephc gushed...

I love that anna and Nicole found your blog.
My kids made poop colored paint today . . .lovely!
My baby is a monkey at heart.
I saw Hood River Valley on TV last night!
I want a cool picture like everyone else!

6/19/2006 8:01 PM  
Blogger Scrapping Dani gushed...

RM I just wanted to tell you I am back

6/19/2006 9:58 PM  
Blogger Brian Harrison gushed...

to be honest, i can't even name one barry manilow song...i know...i know...that sort of exposes my ignorance...but i agree that its a bit of an overstatement.

6/19/2006 11:55 PM  
Blogger RoniZee gushed...

I love to throw things away and be wasteful. (I think that one might get me thrown out of Portland.)

I laugh at commercials that are not very funny.

She's my cherry pie, cool drink of water such a sweet surprise.

I will forever insist on loving Joni Mitchell, even though no one else does anymore.

6/20/2006 8:42 AM  
Blogger JanniLaine gushed...

Old navy flip flops are the new Keds.

My cat Fox falls off the bed backwards at least once daily.

The youngest Hansen boy got married. I say that only because the word verification is mmbopgzb.

mmbop. ba ba mmbop. blah blah blah mmbop. ba ba oom. yeah yeah.

6/20/2006 10:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home