i found in my pursuit of God that He was much more hotly in pursuit of me.

Sunday, June 25, 2006

me and the mister are all like in love and stuff

here's a wee little postie about the mister. i love him. me and him took vows to love each other and to do so for the rest of our lives. cooincidentally, we did it eleven years ago today. he's not going to read this, cause he thinks this whole bloggeddy do dad is laaaaame. those of you who are lucky enough to know him in real life would already know that he thinks this is lame. you might know that he even "booooos" it. whatever. he's part lame, too. i wouldn't have picked him if he weren't. he's perfect.

the moral of the story is: even though he'll never know that i told you all how much i dig him, and how glad i am that he picked me, i do love him, and i do dig him. enough to tell the internet.

(no picture today... i hafta go git ready for church. i'm gonna even invite him to take a shower with me. married people get to do fun stuff like that. he he he.)

arrivederci, rebecca marie

p.s. the haiku game is still happenin'

10 flattering compliments:

Blogger Lori Ann gushed...

Have a good one! (shower and all)
Many more wonderful years together.

6/25/2006 2:25 PM  
Blogger stephc gushed...

Happy Anniversary to a pretty cool couple!I hope you had a happy Sunday and it included a long nap!

6/26/2006 6:06 AM  
Blogger Rebecca gushed...

Happy day late anniversary! I hope you had a wonderful weekend. I'm so glad you came out for the banquet. It was nice to see you there even if I didn't really get to talk to you much.

See you soon!

6/26/2006 9:13 AM  
Blogger Sarah gushed...

I feel so special for getting to talk to you on your anniversary. Hehehe :)

11 years is amazing. You guys are amazing. Way to go!

6/26/2006 3:10 PM  
Blogger JanniLaine gushed...

I'm telling mom that you took your clothes off in front of a boy...

Mooooommmmmm.........

6/26/2006 5:52 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous gushed...

Congratulations on 11 Years Becky and the Mister!

6/27/2006 7:40 AM  
Blogger arwen gushed...

it was all good until you went and got dirty with the shower and all...

6/27/2006 2:50 PM  
Blogger Alan gushed...

Congratulation on the 11 year thingy. My missus has been hanging around me for almost 34. She won't leave. Lame is as lame does. Works better with stupid. Dang. My apologies to Forrest Gump.

6/27/2006 3:01 PM  
Blogger Alan gushed...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

6/27/2006 3:03 PM  
Blogger Kristi gushed...

Congratulations on 11 years! I love hearing that you are in love with your husband!

6/28/2006 1:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home