i found in my pursuit of God that He was much more hotly in pursuit of me.

Thursday, April 07, 2005

i hate when this happens - HAAAAAATE

I have this song stuck in my head, like really really stuck. I can’t stop humming it.…. Here, let me hum it for you real quick and see if you can guess what it is, hmmm?


Bom bom bom


Da da dum da dum dum dum dum
Da da dum da dum dum dum


Da da dum dum dum dum dum dum
Da da dum dum dum dum duuum


Da da dum dum dum dum dum dum
Da da dum dum dum dum duuuum


Da da dum dum dum dum dum dum
Da da dum dum duuuum dum duuuuuuum.


Did you get it? It was the University of Oregon fight song, "Mighty Oregon," freaking, duh. I nailed it, how could you not get it?

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

arrivederci, rebecca marie

5 flattering compliments:

Blogger rebecca marie gushed...

Go Ducks, is right! I knew you were smart....

4/07/2005 11:06 AM  
Blogger rebecca marie gushed...

anytime i can get an annoying song stuck in someone elses head, i consider my day a success. you're welcome.

4/07/2005 11:12 AM  
Blogger tabitha jane gushed...

the closest i got was 'here comes the bride' . . . i've never been to a ducks game, but i've been to plenty of weddings. my husband is from the eugene area though, so i might someday have the, cough, pleasure (?) of attending a game. (my parents when to OSU . . . so, there you have it).

4/07/2005 1:12 PM  
Blogger Rebecca gushed...

The closest I got was the theme song to "dum and dum-er". I had no idea what you were getting at. Sorry. The trick I learned when you get a song stuck in your head is to sing "Dude Looks Like a Lady" by Aerosmith. Works almost every time.

4/07/2005 2:37 PM  
Blogger Rebecca gushed...

Hey, I said it works almost everytime. Sometimes you just get that song stuck. Sorry about that Bill!

4/08/2005 9:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home