i found in my pursuit of God that He was much more hotly in pursuit of me.

Tuesday, January 02, 2007

alright already... i admit it.

so what if i do look like bette midler? whatever. more importantly... when are my parents going to finally sit me down and tell me i'm adopted? i am CLEARLY asian, and not italian, and they need to finally admit it. just look at the proof...

i ran three completely random pictures that i had on my computer through my heritage. now, while it is obvious that the program just finds pictures that have celebrities facing the camera at the same angle as the picture you submit, it is interesting how much some of the pictures look like mine. like the bette midler one, and surprisingly, the john cusack one. yeah, he's totally my brother, for reals.

but i am so totally asian. i am asian so hard. just look at the proof!

okay, so you can't look at the proof anymore, cause it like, expired and stuff. but whatever.

no wonder i'm so good with chopsticks, for real!

arrivederci, rebecca marie

20 flattering compliments:

Blogger Unknown gushed...

That? Is AWESOME!

Domo arigato, Ms. Rebecca Marie.

1/02/2007 12:43 PM  
Blogger JanniLaine gushed...

Mine were mostly Asian also! I've had people assume I'm Asian LOTS of times. Remember when Gion asked where I was and who the Asian girl was at the concert? Um.... Me?

OR... The time Jackson's child care provider was buying groceries for an Asian dinner she was making and the checker assumed he was her adopted son?

Now I love being Italian. And I think I look more Italian than you do, and you definately look more Asian that I do.... But seriously? Why can't we just BE Asian? (with Bette Midler's bank account)

1/02/2007 12:43 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous gushed...

well, yanno, Bette Midler is after all asian, so I guess you're right
-your not Italian or Asian Dad

1/02/2007 7:25 PM  
Blogger Sarah gushed...

I always knew we were separated at birth! hahahaha.

1/03/2007 8:35 AM  
Blogger KMiV gushed...

Bett Midler is definately it. You got that one on the nose--oops, no pun intended.

1/03/2007 3:00 PM  
Blogger Rebecca gushed...

yeah, it's weird that you only look like people who take pictures from the same angle. I love that you're asian and Bette Midler-esque.

1/03/2007 4:03 PM  
Blogger Ryan Woods gushed...

I always thought that your picture looked Asian in nature (the old picture, not your present one). I knew it.
and
Oprah is gay. I know that too. I've been saying it for years.

I've got intuition about these kinds of things.

1/03/2007 4:39 PM  
Blogger Mia gushed...

I've never thought you looked asian..but then I never really gave it much thought. I love it how it says you look like Brooke Burns.

And I'm so jealous that you can use chopsticks! I always just stab the food and look like a tard.

1/03/2007 10:39 PM  
Blogger tabitha jane gushed...

i've been told on several seperate occasions by completely random people in my life that i look like bette milder too . . . but only when i am wearing lip stick.

she is divine.

1/04/2007 10:41 AM  
Blogger arwen gushed...

wait.... you're asian? What?

1/04/2007 11:18 AM  
Blogger Jess gushed...

You are amazing RM. In every picture you look like a different person...not only a different person, but a different ethnicity...Who does that? ( I guess Michael Jackson...but that is creepy and you are not like him.)

When are you going to come visit my church again? That was fun.

1/05/2007 8:47 PM  
Blogger breanna gushed...

i just don't see the bette midler bit. i just don't.

1/06/2007 3:59 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous gushed...

That Bette Midler one is crazy...seriously resemblence there. Other than that..I will agree...you could pass for asian!

1/06/2007 10:38 PM  
Blogger JanniLaine gushed...

I remember when we were younger and people would always tell you you looked like Bette.

They'd say "Wow. You look like Bette Midler"

You'd hear "Wow. You are super ugly"

Now that you are older, you don't look like her as much. And of course, now that you are older, you can see that she is lovely.

Hey. At least you look like YOU and not the standard issue brown haired brown eyed girl. YOU rock the RM.

1/08/2007 11:17 AM  
Blogger arwen gushed...

am i correct in assuming that the only reason you look(ed) like Bette is the hair? and maybe a subtle feature? I used to be told sickeningly frequently that I look like Janine Garafalo. You know why? because I was like her character in Romy and Michelle's HSR.

Oh... and I guess I looked like her...

1/08/2007 11:49 AM  
Blogger RoniZee gushed...

I was JUST thinking the other day about how John Cusack looks like a woman....like he has very feminine features. So it's totally ok to look like him!

Oh, and you are SO of the asian persuasion.

1/09/2007 5:57 PM  
Blogger arwen gushed...

um... roni... i think it might be racist to say "asian persuasion".....

1/10/2007 11:12 PM  
Blogger arwen gushed...

how come for why are there no biggity buttons to donate to the RMF? I totally want a picture and I'm totally in a position to blow money. Not that donating to The Human Fund is "blowing money" but... well... you know....
I want a Human Fund Donation button on MY site.... so don't steal it. Or I'll poke you with my pointy hair.

1/15/2007 11:20 PM  
Blogger arwen gushed...

nevermind. there it is. I prefer to pay by direct check. Please email me your address.

gord4435atuidahodotedu

do it.
i want a picture.
i want to reign supreme.
i want you to stay home with your spawn.

1/15/2007 11:24 PM  
Blogger tabitha jane gushed...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

1/16/2007 9:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home