i found in my pursuit of God that He was much more hotly in pursuit of me.

Tuesday, April 26, 2005

the rules

Soooo, recently I was called the "mayor of bloggville." I'm not kidding, twice actually. I never ran for mayor, at least, I don't think I ran for mayor. I'm pretty sure I'd remember. I did, however, have four write in votes for Clackamas County Sheriff last November, not enough to receive funding for a campaign in the next election, but not too shabby, either. The title that I do proudly possess is "Ruler of the School."

I know that this does not come as news to any of you. I have told you plenty of times that I rule the school. I've also been humble enough to give up the title on several occasions. What I have never done, is publish any rules regarding the "ruling of the school." I think it's high time, don't you?

1) Rebecca Marie decides who rules the school period

2) Rebecca Marie decides why anyone other than herself should receive the honour period

3) Rebecca Marie decides the duration of school ruling period

4) Anyone may request the honour of the title, for their very own self or for someone else, by sending and email to rebecca-marie@hotmail.com. Rebecca Marie has granted this request in the past, and will be happy to do so in the future, soley at her whim period

and finally

5) There is, in fact, no school. I realize this, I'm not a complete wackadoo (only a partial wackadoo). It's just something I do for fun period

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

arrivederci, rebecca marie

20 flattering compliments:

Blogger JanniLaine gushed...

Besides, if anyone else wants to rule something, they can make up their own thing to rule.

Rule the zoo.

Rule Wickes Furniture.

go rule K-Mart.

Whatever. But Rebecca Marie is THE ruler, therefore makes ALL the rules. And since I am the Vice Ruler, if she gets knocked off, know that you will now have Janni Laine to contend with.

PERIOD.

4/26/2005 1:15 PM  
Blogger rebecca marie gushed...

and now janni laine owes me a new keyboard as i spewed coffee all over my old one when i read "go rule k-mart." warn me before you do that to me, sister girl.

also?

word.

4/26/2005 1:17 PM  
Blogger JanniLaine gushed...

And before anyone tries to "de-throne" me?

I RULE TARGET

4/26/2005 1:22 PM  
Blogger rebecca marie gushed...

janni laine, you are making me hysterical.

anyone else want to chime in? what do YOU rule?

4/26/2005 1:30 PM  
Blogger Rebecca gushed...

On one choir tour in college, I was voted mayor (or maybe sheriff) of Lumpyville...

4/26/2005 2:43 PM  
Blogger tabitha jane gushed...

due to the fact that i had to delete that last comment, it is quite apparent that i rule the "go make yourself look like an idiot online again" society.
i think i am the chairperson and CEO and president of it all . . .
drat.
by the way--nice pic mr zogg.

4/26/2005 3:52 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous gushed...

Well i would have to say that I rule the following:

Michael Jackson Videos
Cute Little Puppies
GAP

Oh and shall I not forget:

SWIMMING

This is (pardon me rebecca marie but) onaccountabecause I am the coolest nephew ever!

4/26/2005 4:10 PM  
Blogger Scrapping Dani gushed...

I rule Scrapbooking

I rule Diet Pepsi Vanilla

4/26/2005 4:46 PM  
Blogger Rebecca gushed...

Well since Janni Laine claimed herself Vice Ruler of the School, I can claim Vice Ruler of Target. Should anything happen, or she is not able to fulfill her role as Ruler of Target, I will step into that role.

Also, I RULE LEOPARD PRINT!

4/26/2005 5:25 PM  
Blogger breanna gushed...

i tried to rule the school...it was a bad fit. so, based upon my loved one's advice, i've spent the last several days giving some thought to what i can successfully rule. I came up with the following:

I rule sushi. especially the cheap kind that goes around and around and...

i rule white chocolate mexican mochas. because i invented them.

i rule the magazine aisle at any store (with the permission of janni laine and shanna)

i rule reality tv. and not rule, but R.U.L.E!!!! (intentional use of exclamations)

and i feel good about this. the school is in much better hands with rebecca marie.

4/26/2005 5:53 PM  
Blogger Clayton gushed...

I rule candyland cause when I was 6 i won the game and defeated Jeremy, Emily,Bill and overthrew Lord Licorice and have refused to play again for the last 20 years out of fear of being usurped of my power. Some call me a tyrant, I just find gingerbread tasty.

4/26/2005 6:31 PM  
Blogger rebecca marie gushed...

i also rule smart spin.

4/26/2005 7:58 PM  
Blogger breanna gushed...

talon:

who's nephew are you??

and, i'm just wondering. Did you mean the line about Clay Aiken, or was it sarcasm? cause if you meant it, then we should chat. cause I rule Clay Aiken.

4/26/2005 9:43 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous gushed...

I would like to explain that I am the coolest nephew ever onaccountabecause the ruler of the school (Rebecca Marie) is my aunt.

As far as the Clay Aiken thing, I would just like to be like him someday, not rule him, so he's all yours breanna.

4/27/2005 12:13 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous gushed...

I would like to rule the magic bullet!! I don't have one but as soon as I get one I will rule it!! A big Thanks to rebecca marie for showing me the magic of the bullet.

4/27/2005 8:24 AM  
Blogger tabitha jane gushed...

i suppose i should add that i am the vice ruler or prime minister of the sushi go round. breanna and i frequent our domain often, barking orders to sushi grandpa and waaayyytoohappysinginglady. ok, we don't bark orders we mostly say, "you ask him to make more tuna rolls" "no, you ask him to make you a warm banana"

also, i am the ruler in training of massage modalities. for now, i only rule effleurage. but after tonight, i will also rule petrissage.

i used to rule poker until niki beat me on sunday.
and my husband and i used to rule cranium (i admit, breanna and ben beat us once, but we recovered and are now back on top!

ok, bye.

4/27/2005 9:46 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous gushed...

RULE...... well, there's one thing that I've learned in life, and that's that no matter what attempts I made... even when she was 3 or 4.... RebeccaMarie can NOT be ruled, and the attempt at ruling was even more futile with her lovely "older" sister JanniLaine. therefore, I've decided to pass the baton of "rule" along to RebeccaMarie's sometimes unfortunate husband who has I know made the attempt, futile as it was, to RULE RebeccaMarie.... if you haven't figured it out by now, I rule nothing, except maybe the driver's seat when they wanna go someplace, as long as I follow their direction well, I may be able to continue to rule that.... heck I dunno

4/27/2005 2:58 PM  
Blogger JanniLaine gushed...

I love you dad! You rule. I mean come on. You're the DAD!

4/27/2005 3:01 PM  
Blogger rebecca marie gushed...

WORD!

4/27/2005 3:02 PM  
Blogger Tim gushed...

I've finally decided...I rule RULING! If you want to know how to rule something, look to yours truly...or you can look at me...or past me...at the rulers.

4/27/2005 5:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home