i found in my pursuit of God that He was much more hotly in pursuit of me.

Thursday, December 06, 2007

conversation that just happened

she-spawn - mommy, why do you like coffee so much?

me - (in a very dramatic voice) because it is the elixir of life.

she-spawn - (shaking her head gravely) no it isn't...

me - then what is?

she-spawn - God.

'nuff said.

(this is way different than the conversation that happened two nights ago, which was equally awesome for very different reasons)

she-spawn - mommy, why do you wear two bras when you exercise?

me - 'cause i've got HUGE knockers.

she-spawn - (said with uncanny joey tribianni inflection) YEAH YOU DO!

she makes my heart sing.

arrivederci, rebecca marie

5 flattering compliments:

Blogger Jax gushed...

Could that be just a little cuter please? :)

12/06/2007 10:18 PM  
Blogger Unknown gushed...

She is the cutest, smartest girl spawn ever! I can't stop giggling.

12/06/2007 11:16 PM  
Blogger KMiV gushed...

Kids, I mean--"Spawns!"

She is cute and that was funny.

12/07/2007 12:52 PM  
Blogger Pet-tree gushed...

It was funny..I did get your text..it made me smile the rest of the evening.

12/09/2007 11:46 AM  
Blogger tabitha jane gushed...

friend of mine's spawn: mommy i want another pancake

friend of mine: i think you need to eat some yogurt before you can have another pancake

FOMS: BUT I WANT A PANCAKE!

FOM: let's compromise: you eat a few bits of yogurt, i will give you another pancake

FOMS: let's compromise: i eat a pancake.

1/09/2008 4:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home