i found in my pursuit of God that He was much more hotly in pursuit of me.

Monday, November 05, 2007

the really really real reason that the ducks are comprised of awesome

so the ducks are all like awesome and stuff and have some sincerely boss fooooosball skillz. the game on saturday was the most fun i've ever had in thirteen years of doing it up autzen style.

but here is the real reason why the ducks are my number one team.

story number one:

a few weeks back, i muscled the he-spawn up to jonathan stewart (oh heck yes, i said jonathan stewart) and he signed an autograph for the wee feller. then i took this here picture. but what makes it awesome is how many times jonathan patted my boy on the mellon and said "praise jesus man, praise the lord, dude, jesus is number one."

right. on.



story bee (can i get a check jerry seinfeld?):

on saturday i muscled my boy through the crowd formed around kwame agyeman (i should say here, that at this point in both stories, the mister says to me he goes, "he's never gonna get up there," and i said to the mister, "oh yeah? watch me.") and i said to kwame, "hey, could i take a picture of you with my son (i actually said "son," i know... wierd)?" and he says to me he goes, "sure." so i say, "boy, go stand right next to him, and i'll take your picture while he keeps signing autographs." and kwame looks up and says, "no, hang on." then he finishes the autograph he's on, takes off his hemet and hunkers down next to the he-spawn and full on poses with my boy.



basically. awesome.

i'm telling you. be nice to my kid? i'll love you forever. oh. heck. yes.

other parents, can i get an amen?

arrivederci,
rebecca marie

jesus for king '08

9 flattering compliments:

Blogger Kristi gushed...

Oh, that is so very cool! You are a stellar mama for making these great memories for your kiddos.

11/05/2007 10:25 AM  
Blogger Unknown gushed...

I knew the Ducks basically rocked and were comprised of awesome as a team--it's nice to know that it's true of the individuals, too.

11/06/2007 10:54 AM  
Blogger Pet-tree gushed...

That's so cool. Go Ducks!

11/07/2007 2:32 PM  
Blogger KMiV gushed...

That's great. Its good that they take the time to appreciate their fans.

11/09/2007 7:06 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous gushed...

Go ducks! We've been watching the games down in TX. Every time they scan the crowd I look for you!The pictures are awesome! I cann't believe how big the he-spawn looks. Boy time zooms by! Stephanie

11/14/2007 2:30 PM  
Blogger Jake Shore gushed...

How cool is that? I've heard Jonathan Stewart is a great guy. I don't think I'll ever go down on the field to meet him because of how pathetically un-manly I would look next to his freakish physique.

Reuben Droughns was similarly nice when he played for the Ducks. I'm happy for your boy. It's nice when athletes really are role models.

11/18/2007 4:52 PM  
Blogger tabitha jane gushed...

everytime something bad happens to the ducks' season (which is pretty often right now) i keep thinking of you and how much you love them.

11/26/2007 9:40 AM  
Blogger tabitha jane gushed...

This comment has been removed by the author.

11/26/2007 9:40 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous gushed...

it's nice to know that some people can still waste their worthless time consuming spectator sports on the Idiot Box while we are being eaten alive by lizards. and what better hero for a pathetic little white kid that a jew-owned niggerball star. next year it's rap and voila! a whigger is born! sis -- who before she was a teen was already dressing like an 8th avenue whore -- comes home with a rasta crack baby in the oven, and single mom says 'whaddyagonnado?' let's all turn on MTV and get our souls vacuumed out of us. then we can all parrot comforting platitudes at one another, smiling like plastic dolls on the way to the slaughterhouse. yesterday they were my children, today they are Big Macs. 'i am woman! hear me snore.'

3/16/2008 8:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home