i found in my pursuit of God that He was much more hotly in pursuit of me.

Monday, November 26, 2007

pictures guaranteed to amaze and astound you

so this is a thingy by my house (hey, you can call that number and find out where it is and if you wanted to stalk me you'd be REALLY warm if we were playing the "warmer.... colder...." game.) and it says this and everything. awesome.



and this is this kid called sang who me and my friend shanna (this is me and shanna)



(do you like my double chin? do you looooove it?)

(let's face it, from that angle, it's a full double face. yessss. double face.)

(anyway)

this is this kid called sang who me and my friend shanna called peter cause he was catholic and that's the name he got when he got baptised and stuff and anyway i useta haveta take him to school and this is him. this is how he looked everyday in the car and it was awesome too and so you should see it.



you just can't make this stuff up. and also sang used to live with shanna but he doesn't anymore because now he lives in china and wook lives with shanna now. shanna sometimes calls wook "luke," and i sometimes call wook "roy."

arreviderci, rebecca marie

3 flattering compliments:

Blogger tabitha jane gushed...

you are just so cute!

i miss you.

11/26/2007 9:39 AM  
Blogger Unknown gushed...

I totally just giggle-snorted whilst reading that. Not just as a metaphor to indicate perceived hilarity. I actully snorted while giggling. (And I do not generally include snorts in my laugh stylings, this was a special case.)

12/06/2007 11:21 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous gushed...

somehow I stumbled upon this blog of yours! YOu are freakin halarious! I'm at my desk at work dying!!! Thank you for that! Tauny

6/28/2011 1:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home