i found in my pursuit of God that He was much more hotly in pursuit of me.

Tuesday, May 02, 2006

hello? it's rebecca marie. where. is. my. phone.

all over the internet there are clickies inviting me to play ridiculous games and then i can win my choice of free* razr phones. enough internet! everyone already knows that i want a pink razr phone. i want a pink razr phone even more than i do not want pinworms. i mean think about it. with pinworms, you just take a pill and then the pinworms die and then they are gone. with a pink razr. man. YOU HAVE A PINK RAZR. there is no pill capable of canceling that out. i am now accepting donations. TIM LEWIS: I AM NOW ACCEPTING THEM SO HARD.



arrivederci, rebecca marie

14 flattering compliments:

Blogger JanniLaine gushed...

DOOOOD! That drawing makes me the happiest YET! You don't really want a pink dress.... Don't make me sing the Revelations song to you.

You would, however, look Fab with that phone. Clearly they were thinking of you when they designed it.

5/02/2006 11:41 AM  
Blogger Lori Ann gushed...

"Don't you want me baby?"
Loved Human League!

5/02/2006 1:57 PM  
Blogger LoriLoo310 gushed...

If you have a pink dress and pink shoes, you ABSOLUTELY MUST have a pink purse to keep your pink Razr. I am I right? Yes, I thought so.

5/02/2006 3:59 PM  
Blogger rebecca marie gushed...

the problem? i have a purse problem. a major one. i actually am not allowed to buy a purse for another six months. i promised the mister a year, and i am going to make good on that promise.

5/02/2006 4:37 PM  
Blogger LITTLE MISS gushed...

you look good in pink!

; )

5/02/2006 9:08 PM  
Blogger Sarah gushed...

The Old Navy flip flops are 2 for $5 right now...

This year, they have ones with cute prints on them!

5/03/2006 6:38 AM  
Blogger KMiV gushed...

Have you ever had pinworms? I have and it is not as simple as taking a pill--and don't forget the humiliation of finding that you have pin worms.

Ron

5/03/2006 8:23 AM  
Blogger JanniLaine gushed...

You better not tell ANY of these people that it was ME who had pinworms. YOU BETTER NOT TELL!

8-ish year old Janni to Mom "Mom? Does everyone have worms in their bodies?" Mom. "NO!"

"Um Mom?"

5/03/2006 9:58 AM  
Blogger James T Wood gushed...

You should get the SLVR - it's smaller than the RAZR and . . . well . . . I think that's pretty much it - smaller is better right? I think it comes in pink and maybe mauve or chartruse or some other color made up by women to make men confused.

5/04/2006 7:37 AM  
Blogger Mrs. Andrea Wood gushed...

When we were in Malibu years ago there was a lady (big fake boobs, just so you know the kind of "lady" I'm talking about) wearing a big fuzzy pink jacket to the grocery store and (no joke) her corvette matched her jacket! Same pink.

I do not think that you should match your car to your phone but I do think that you should own the phone and that my phone should match to your phone.

5/04/2006 11:15 AM  
Blogger tabitha jane gushed...

but will you ever be in the navy in the future?

5/04/2006 5:21 PM  
Blogger emilykaypeters gushed...

I've seen those adds and I always want to click on them because I want a razor phone too. But then I'm afraid that I'm going to get some horrid virus that would kill my computer. Maybe I could talk Ryan into getting me one when the baby's born as a present.. think it'll work??

5/05/2006 3:55 PM  
Blogger Norman gushed...

I want a pink bluetooth. Does that make sense? Shouldn't it be a pink pinktooth? but it's not. It's a pink BLUEtooth, and it really doesn't make sense to me. But I still want it. Sense or no sense...

5/06/2006 10:41 AM  
Blogger Steven gushed...

http://www.r243g197b208.net/

6/05/2006 9:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home