i found in my pursuit of God that He was much more hotly in pursuit of me.

Sunday, April 09, 2006

my space, suckers.

so i was clicking around myspace just now and i came upon a myspace for a guy called froy. froy has a sweet moustache. i am not saying you should click on froy's link, and i am not saying you should not click on froy's link. i do not even know froy and i spent like three whole seconds looking at his myspace so i do not even know if it is all like, wholesome or not or whatever. i am not even saying that you should grow a sweet 'stache. what i am saying is that there are not enough people called froy. froy is one of the coolest names of ever. i am thirty-two and this is the first time i have ever heard the name froy. right on, froy.

no drawing today... nothing i could draw could compete with the name froy.

the end.

*** UPDATE! ***

guest artist!! mia made a picture to go with this post! right on mia!



arrivederci, rebecca marie

p.s. (answer) sorry froy.... i found out you're a chick called froy who's boyfriend sports a righteous 'stache! besides, i already got's me a mister!

16 flattering compliments:

Anonymous Anonymous gushed...

Froy....hah!

My real comment is in your email lol

4/10/2006 12:54 AM  
Blogger bscarter gushed...

Diggin the stache, but I would keep my children away from Froy.

4/10/2006 9:28 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous gushed...

Dude...bwahahahaha...it's even funnier than when I drew it.

Yes, I'm off my medication.

4/10/2006 11:42 PM  
Blogger KMiV gushed...

Hey, Kristi's blog is about baby names. I will suggest froy!

Maybe that could be the name of the church plant, "Froy Church of Christ"!

Ron

4/11/2006 8:07 AM  
Blogger tabitha jane gushed...

moustache's drink malteds?

awesome pic mia!!

4/11/2006 12:10 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous gushed...

Thankya muchly, Tabitha!

4/11/2006 11:32 PM  
Blogger Tim gushed...

I tried to add you to mine, but I have myself listed under the music sites. Apparently you hate music.

http://www.myspace.com/timlewismusic

4/12/2006 12:20 PM  
Blogger rebecca marie gushed...

i'll fix it...

(i don't hate you... just the eleventybillion idiots who send me invites that i don't know.)

4/12/2006 12:23 PM  
Blogger Tim gushed...

I don't care about them. I just want to be counted amongst the Rebecca Marie friends. You can ignore them all you want.

4/12/2006 12:28 PM  
Blogger rebecca marie gushed...

done and done.

4/12/2006 12:33 PM  
Blogger emilykaypeters gushed...

you always make me laugh rebecca.. I love reading your post. I always know if I'm having a bad day, where I can come to get some entertaining news

4/13/2006 5:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous gushed...

Ummmm...I'm having withdrawls...could you like post or something lol

4/19/2006 12:33 AM  
Blogger LITTLE MISS gushed...

love the froy. love the pic.

4/19/2006 10:56 PM  
Blogger autogato gushed...

I am utterly amused by this. Rock out.
I'm enjoying yer blog.

4/20/2006 10:11 PM  
Blogger Mr. Gin and Tonic gushed...

Hi, was just Googling around looking for stories about Daisy the one-armed stripper, when I came accross your little blog.

I have to say that "Froy" is a very cool name, but one of my readers is actually named "Valdez Bravo," which I think is slightly cooler. OK, sorry to intrude. I'll move on now.

4/20/2006 10:47 PM  
Blogger breanna gushed...

i'm officially protesting. it has been nearly ONE MONTH since your last post. uncalled for. my blogheart is breaking. i know you think you're in a "dry spell" but when you start off funnier than the rest of us from the very beginning, you can basically do no wrong. i'm just saying. i'm lumping you in with Jewel...that chick has kept me waitint TOO LONG for a new album. suck.

4/24/2006 9:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home