i found in my pursuit of God that He was much more hotly in pursuit of me.

Tuesday, May 10, 2005

call to action

Dear faithful readers,

I need your help. Please click here and leave comments demanding entries.

I keep telling Janni Laine to write more, but she says "I don't think I like it." I say, it doesn't matter what she likes, it's all about what we want, right?

I told her that we don't care if it's personal stuff. We are happy reading about what some old man in her lobby is wearing, or about the rude grocery clerk. We're not particular.

Just do it already, Janni Laine!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

arrivederci, rebecca marie

5 flattering compliments:

Anonymous Anonymous gushed...

hmmmmmmmm I dunno... do I have time to read stuff that both of my girls write, will I be able to tolerate the insanity? yeah, I will, so listen to your sister JanniLaine.....just write stuff okay?
sincerely yours
-Your Father
remember? they guy that whateve he says you have to do?

5/10/2005 9:07 PM  
Blogger tabitha jane gushed...

oooohhhh, did jannie laine really send you flowers?!?!? what a sister thing to do . . .
i'm thinking of ani difranco at the moment "that's what a sister should be" you know how it goes . . .

5/12/2005 11:51 AM  
Blogger rebecca marie gushed...

she really really did. cool, eh?

5/12/2005 3:14 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous gushed...

hey...rebecca marie... i thought you would like this.

"i'm your only friend i'm not your only friend but i'm a little glowing friend but really i'm not actually your friend but i am
blue canary in the outlet by the light switch who watches over you..."

it has nothing to do with nothing but i know that you will get it.

t.m.b.g. rule
peath out

5/13/2005 10:24 PM  
Blogger breanna gushed...

shh....I'm hiding a secret here...

my blog is back and better than ever! spread the word.

5/15/2005 12:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home